𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

A/N:[Sorry for taking a week to post this, and thank you all for the support. This is unedited, so excuse any mistakes, sorry.]

!
!
!
!
!

"The carnival is opening tonight, so all of you dummies, and Maki, better come so I can take pictures!" Kugisaki announced at the table everyone was eating at.

"Oh, a carnival?! That sounds cool, (Y/N) are you coming?!" Itadori yelled towards you, though sitting on the other side of you, with food in his mouth.

Raising a brow, and wiping your cheek from the food that was spat on you, you watched as everyone's eyes began to stare at you. "It sounds dumb, you can leave me out of your shenanigans this time," with that response Itadori pouted, and Kugisaki began telling you the pros of a carnival.

"(Y/N)! You're starting to sound like Fushiguro!"

"Don't compare me to that emo!"

"I am sitting right here!"

"Ergh, fine, we don't need you there, you'll probably end up kicking a kid's head off anyways!" Kugisaki frowned, turning away annoyed.

Rolling your eyes, you began to take your leave along with everyone else.

Walking beside you was Inumaki, with his phone out. You playfully flicked his head, and began speaking, "You should watch where you're going, one day you're gonna trip and fall, and I'll laugh and tell you 'I told you so'," you smirked.

The boy didn't reply with any of his onigiri ingredients, still having all of his attention on his phone.

"The carnival sounds dumb, right? Too many children there, and most of the rides there are for-" stopping you, he held up his phone in your face, pointing to the screen. It was pictures of carnival rides, and foods.

"Don't tell me you want to go."

",,Salmon,,."

You watched as he shyly turned his face away from you, embarrassed that you'll make fun of him.

Making a line with your mouth, you then sighed. "Wear something nice, we're going tonight, and hopefully we won't run into those wackos," you gave him a small smile.

"Tuna!" He blushed, as you walked away.

/\
/\
/\

Finished getting dressed, you ended up wearing your white school uniform shirt, with a red hoodie over it, and black pants. Grabbing your wallet, you seemed all set. You were going to threaten the workers for free tickets, but Toge wouldn't approve of that.

Knocking at Inumaki's door, you waited for him to come out. He replied with "Yaki", meaning getting dressed.

"You take longer than me, and I'm a-" he opened the door, fixing his mask for his mouth a bit. He was wearing a white button up t-shirt, with black pants. It seemed silky and loose, and it complimented his eyes. "Well aren't you looking nice," You teased, making him blush through the mask.

He pointed to your clothes too, and you nodded. "Yeah, just something comfortable, but you," you wrapped an arm around him, "you look cute in that," you teased, making him blush more.

You let go of him, checking the time on your phone. "We better hurry up, before we end up walking there with them," you told him, picking up your speed, along with him.

Toge watched as you chuckled, teasingly insulting the others as you both headed to the carnival. He thought you were so beautiful, minus your violent actions between curses, and sometimes people. He knew you were kind, and sweet privately, and he adored you so much.