𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙤 - 𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧

flakes/notes:[heyo! this is the first fic i'm writing for an au! this au is basically todo's fantasy high school world,,and i think it would be fun to work with for different characters! there's more info on my tumblr^^also,,i adore noritoshi so much,,he deserves more love.]

!
!
!
!
!

The bell rang, halls became crowded. Everyone seemed to be talking about Nobara's party that was happening tonight, it was all over her blog, she even texted everyone invitations. Sometimes she's a little too extra,,but she hosts good parties.

You leaned back on the wall, listening to Todo gush about Takada-chan, as if she didn't reject him about fifteen times this year.

"You're way too obsessed with her, what are you even gonna ask her? If she wants to go as a date with you?" You chuckled at the last part, but became shock once his head popped up at that idea.

"That's a great idea,,she can't reject this if she's going to the party too,,she'll have to say yes!" He grinned, already seeing pink clouds and hearts in his mind.

"Stop thinking like that! What are you going to do when she gets a restraining order, or something? Be lonely forever?!"

"You say that as if you aren't the lonely one, don't you scare your dates away?"

You crossed your arms, sighing. "They're all boring guys, they want me for my popularity, or something,,and they don't even have a nice ass I can stare at if they talk about boring things!"

"This is why you should just go off my recommendation of guys! Have you considered Noritoshi Kamo?" He asked, making you raise a brow.

"Yeah, who is he again? Doesn't ring a bell to me," you tapped your chin.

"He compliments you everyday! He lets you take his homework, you don't know him?" He asked again, turning a light switch on in your head.

"Ohhh, him, the creepy hall monitor guy-" you were interrupted with someone throwing their arms around your shoulders.

"(Y/N)! TODO! I got in trouble- deep trouble, can't escape, save me please-"

"Oi Yuuji, get your big ass off my back! What the hell happened?"

"Best friend, you interrupted (Y/N)'s love life with Kamo Noritoshi, this better be good!"

Yuuji gasped, hopping off your back, pointing at Todo. "Noritoshi Kamo! I'm in detention because of him! I can't make it to the party!" He kept yelling, telling him to keep it down.

"What did he do?" Todo asked, making Yuuji recreate the scene.

"So,,I was minding my business in the halls during my math class,,and he just hit me in the head! Asking for my hall pass!" He jumped dramatically, going back to talking. "I didn't have a pass on me,,because I just didn't go to class, what kind of guy even asks for a pass!? When he found out I didn't have one, he knocked on the classroom door near us! And that weird old man showed up!"

"Gakuganji sensei?!" Todo and you asked, gasping. Yuuji only nodded, going back to explaining his story.

"Yeah! He came out, and that crazy hall monitor guy told him all about me having no pass! He put me in after school detention for six hours!"

"Isn't that illegal, or something?!" You asked, confused. Yuuji shrugged, cursing quietly.

"I'm sorry best friend, but you put yourself in this mess,,and I can't risk my date with Takada-chan to save you from detention," Todo dramatically turned his head.