𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

flakes/notes:[heyo!! another toge fic,,i'm sorry, but i'm in love with him, okay?😭this is actually *kind of* a preview for a toge fic that MAY come out soon,,but i want the manga to cover more, because i'm more of a slowburn writer, and take things really slow. maybe in the future it'll be posted once i have more to work with in the manga😳very unedited.]

warnings: none :)))

!
!
!
!
!

You sat in the grass as you watched your boyfriend try to capture a butterfly. You only said it looked cool, and now he just wants to catch it.

He tripped a few times, but never stopped trying. You laughed at him, and he just shouted at you, wanting you to get up and help him.

"Toge, you're not even running after the right one, that one flew away like ten minutes ago, babe," you informed him, making him put his hands on his hips, shouting onigiri ingredients at you more.

"Bonito flakes!" He shook his head, pointing at the purple butterfly flying right by you. You shook your head, sighing.

"Nono, the one I saw was red, not purple,," you poked the side of your head. He pouted, throwing his arms down, sulking.

"Get over here, you goof," you rolled your eyes playfully, patting a spot by him. He hurried over, sitting by you with a smile on his face.

"I forced our stupid sensei to have us take off for a reason, so listen well," you flicked his head, he would usually flick you back, but now he was getting a bit nervous with your words.

He hummed, playing with his fingers. He tried not to make eye contact with you, scared that this conversation was going in a bad direction. You noticed his change of behavior, and pulled him closer to you, wrapping your arm around his shoulders.

"We're not breaking up, dummy," you slightly kicked his foot, making him kick back. "Stop thinking the worst is gonna happen when I try to be serious with you, am I scary, or something?" You raised a brow. He pulled away from your arm, making a bear movement with his arms, giving a scary face.

"Shut up!" You smiled, he just laughed, going back to holding onto your arm, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"Tuna mayo?"

You remembered what you brought him here for, and nodded your head. "I'm not trying to live as a stupid sorcerer forever, y'know that, right?" You asked, and he just nodded.

"When I'm done doing what I need to do, I wanna leave, get away from here," you told him. He quickly pulled out his phone, and began texting you.

Taking your phone out, you read his message.

toge-babe💖(idiot): and leave me here? :(

"Don't be stupid," you flicked him again, making him frown. "Come with me?"

You didn't want it to come out as a question, more as a statement, but your voice began to get a little shaky. He gripped your hand, giving you a questioning look.

"Come with me, we don't need to do this, no more risking our lives to fight evil curses. I don't have to worry about you getting hurt anymore," you whispered. He used his free hand to type another message.

toge-babe💖(idiot): where?

You smiled as you read it. "Anywhere," you rubbed his hand with your thumb. "We can live in a small cabin, or we can go out and live in a city, out of the country, just away,," Toge was honestly shaken up by your words. He really didn't expect this kind of talk, but then again, it's you.