𝙔𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙚𝙞 - 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪

flakes/notes:[i didn't expect to write this, but my friends were all giving me ideas for a junpei fanfic, so here we are😭💖]
warnings:[angsty fluff, may have suggested themes👀, making out??some people don't consider that fluff so I'll warn that too.]

!
!
!
!

You were currently running late on a date your boyfriend asked you on because of your stupid sensei. You couldn't miss today, you've been missing everything all week with him, and you just need time alone with him.

"(Y/N), I also need you to run to this place really quick-"

You grabbed a hard covered book, and threw it at Gojo, not like it'd do anything. "You're so big and strong, you do it! I got somewhere to be, ask someone else, old man," you told him, hurrying out the school. Before you fully left, you heard Gojo complain about how he's still young and hot.

It seemed to get darker out, but maybe you could make it in time, if you moved a little faster. You were going to text Junpei, but you forgot your phone while running away. Maybe you'll miss just a few minutes of the movie, that's it.

It was late. Junpei stood alone outside of the theater, waiting for you to arrive. It's been half an hour since he last texted you. You didn't answer him either. He held flowers for you, they were a bit ruined though, the wind blowing them around.

Negative thoughts ran through his mind the whole time. Were you tired of him? It seemed like you avoided him all week, you missed everything. His heart ached, he loved you so much, he can't lose you. If you were to leave him, he would get it, he was nothing.

His thoughts were interrupted by a grip on his shoulder. He turned back, expecting it to be you, but he was shoved forward.

"Watch where you're going, dumbass," a tall boy snickered. The boy seemed to be from his school, he gripped the flowers in his hand, gritting his teeth. He wasn't thinking clearly, obviously, he was enraged with his thoughts, only leading him to do stupid things.

"Y-You watch where you're going,,asshole," he only whispered under his breath. It didn't go unheard by him, though. The world was against Junpei so it seemed.

"What the hell did you just say, runt?" The boy turned around, eyeing Junpei up, cracking his knuckles. Junpei didn't answer, gripping the flowers tighter.

"I didn't say any-" he couldn't even finish his sentence, being slammed into an alleyway, back hitting the wall.

"Awe, are those flowers for your mommy? Are you going to cry to her when she picks you up beaten to the pulp?" The bully mocked, using his foot to stomp on the said flowers, crushing every last one of them. Junpei was going to yell about it, he wanted to scream at him so badly, but he was panicking.

His chin was kicked up from the guy's foot, it hurt, but it wasn't as bad as the other times, it would be easier to hide the bruise.

The guy grabbed ahold of his wrist, as if he was ready to snap it, Junpei tried to pull away, but he was just too weak.

"S-stop,,!" He yelled, making the bully laugh harder, his hold on him tightening. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" He continued to yell, losing his breath. His heart was pounding in a bad way, never like it did with you. He was seeing black, he couldn't make out what was happening anymore.

Crack.

The guy's head was smashed into the concrete wall, cracking some of it from the force. His head kept there, your hand never leaving the back of his head, smooshing it against the cold wall.