𝙐𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙢𝙚 - 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

flakes/notes[funfact: i'm horny and decided to write for uraume, a character we barely know about💀also, we don't know uraume's gender, uraume will be going by they/them pronouns in this fic!unedited]

warnings: curse fucking🙄praise kink, a little bit of degrading, misuse of pronouns at the beginning, reader and uraume having both genitals, DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS!

EDIT: [to make things clear, (i don't proof read my stuff becuz i'm lazy, so i don't know if i even gave (y/n) any pronouns in this), but you can imagine (y/n) being whatever you want, (y/n) is a curse in this oneshot, so they can morph their body into whatever they want!]

!
!
!
!

What a good day it was to be strolling around the city. A little rumor about your favorite monk was around with some fishy people, you in fact couldn't wait to "run" into them at some point.

Days, months, almost a thousand years walking on this earth, and yet you still weren't stronger than the "King of Curses", it bothered you to no end, even if that asshole was nothing but twenty fingers for a decent amount of time.

Of course, you hid the jealousy, the intent of finding his fingers, and stealing them away until you get stronger than Sukuna, killing him when he comes back. Knowing Sukuna for hundreds of years, you two kept a rivalry with each other, you would tell him little jokes, "bonding" over the fact that you two were beings that shouldn't be messed with, who walked on this earth for years. Yet it still erked you that he was just overall stronger.

You smiled to yourself, remembering the fun times you spent with the two curses in the Heian period.

-

Ripping a man's throat out, you began spilling more blood with Sukuna, sharing a village to feast on together, getting to know each other more.

It just turns out that Sukuna hadn't seen many curses like you during his time, you being one of the more human-like looking curses out there, it reminded him of Uraume.

"These people are nothing but fools, they see breasts and lose their train of thought, they had this coming to them," you sucked the blood off of your fingers, leaning against the wall, watching Sukuna tear a woman open with his arms.

He could only laugh, staring up at you, "These men couldn't pleasure a woman right even if you put their lives on the line," he spat out. You rolled your eyes, smirking.

"And you could?"

"Want to find out?"

You audibly gagged, getting ready to find the next person you could get your hands on, but you stopped as a small monk looking person came through the door.

They quickly bowed their head down at Sukuna, making you raise a brow.

"And who is this? You didn't tell me you had your own woman sex slave, where can I get one?" You crossed your arms, making the monk stare up at you in disbelief, disgust, and utter hatred. "She's a mean one, does she bite?" You snickered.

"Oi, that's Uraume, treat them with respect, they're strong," Sukuna could only praise, then taking back the praise by telling you that he could kill Uraume with a single flick, bragging about how strong he was.

"So they're your servant, huh? If that's so, how much are you willing to trade for them-"

"I'm not for sale, you stumbling buffoon," they could only hiss, still bowing their head towards Sukuna.

You raised a brow, looking down on the small curse. "They said it themself, why don't you come along with us, (Y/N)?" Sukuna asked, wiping the blood off of his mouth with one of his arms.