𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨

flakes/notes:[first headcanons in a while!!junpei hcs are based on the au of him not dying]

❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎

Junpei Yoshino:❤︎

Junpei Yoshino:
❤︎

Junpei doesn't like when you buy him anything, he just feels weird about it? Why would you even bother getting shit for him? You had to usually force things into his hands when you go and buy him simple things like keychains of his favorite movies, or shirts that you think he'd like, and look really good in.

So when you come knocking on his dorm door with a huge bag, he gets extremely curious. Junpei watched the suspicious looking bag, a brow raised.

"This isn't another prank,,is it,,? It was hard to clean the glitter bomb Yuuji sent here off my carpet,," Junpei mumbled. You shook your head, smirking.

"Don't worry your pretty, little head, baby. This is ten times more exciting than that basic ass prank. I think you'd like it, not only are you getting it from the big, and strong me, but it made me think of you-"

"(Y/N),,please don't tell me it's a present again,," Junpei frowned, feeling bad that he didn't have anything to give in return.

You cross your arms, smirk disappearing. "Nuh-uh, no doing this again, you're going to take it, and like it this time. Now open the bag, I barely spent a lot of money on it anyway," you lied, placing the bag on his lap.

Opening the bag, and taking out the colorful wrappings, his eyes sparkled.

"It's- It's-"

"A giant jellyfish plushy, mhm," you grinned, watching Junpei excitedly pick it up, eyeing it up and down all over.

"It looks just like Moon Dregs,,t-thank you,," Junpei hugged the jellyfish tightly, playing around with the tentacles.

"Don't thank me Jun, if I could, I'd give ya the world," you layed a kiss on his cheek. Blushing madly, he shook his head.

"It's big-how much was it,,?" He stopped fawning over it, coming back to reality.

"I stole it."

"(Y/N)!"

"You're happy, I'm happy," you patted his head, watching him hug the plush tighter.

"Maybe you should return it,," he suggested, realizing how expensive these things can be.

"No way, keep it here, if I ever go in debt we'll return it."