𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙤 - 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙤 ❤︎2❤︎

flakes/notes:[sorry for such the long wait for part two! this is dedicated to all of my mahito fuckers reading this👏this is just smut,,we love to see it💀unedited, excuse the mistakes right now^^]
warnings:[pegging, blowjobs, hand jobs, overstimulation, lots of degradation, fucking virgin mahito, that's it, that's the story]
!
!
!
!

You and Mahito both stayed watching a few movies. Them ranging to romance, to horror in a split second. You both did watch Casper the Friendly Ghost, though. Boo'ed the hell out of it you both did, calling it unrealistic.

Mahito cuddled up to you more, getting way too comfortable in his position. He's been side hugging you, laying his head in your lap, he even laid his head on your chest for awhile before you had enough and pushed him off. You thought this was what he wanted when he won the bet, so you tried to put up with it. You were wrong.

Mahito yawned, wrapping his arm around you to try to get more cozy. You rolled your eyes, keeping your focus more on the movie. You were both currently watching a new horror movie that came out, the acting was horrible, but the kill scenes made up for it, according to Mahito.

The scene quickly changed into an explicit sex scene. You groaned, propping your head on your hand in annoyance. You didn't pay much into it, guessing it wouldn't be a real horror film without a couple having sex before dying.

"Imagine fuckin' a douchebag before dying, sad last moment I'd say," you commented, laughing to yourself. You didn't get a reply back from Mahito, he was too fixated on the scene.

You watched his hand quickly move to his crotch, giving it a small rub. You looked at him in disgust. "Did you really just pop a boner over this scene?" You furrowed your brows, pushing him off of you.

He raised a brow himself, feeling confused, yet aroused. "A boner? This is the first time I've gotten one, don't you calm it down with sex? That's what humans do, right?" He asked, rubbing himself more. You kicked him away, folding your arms.

"Stop speaking about it so casually, damn it. And no, you don't need sex to 'calm it', why would you even word it that way?" You answered, he just shrugged, going back to rubbing it.

"Stop touching it."

"No, it feels nice when I rub."

"It's weird doing it in front of me, go somewhere else."

He smirked, leaning closer. "Your room?"

"Don't make me kill you, go outside, fucking horndog," you punched his arm, sending him back a bit on the couch.

"Don't wanna, I wanna stay here," he refused your demand, propping his head on your shoulder again. You keep pushing him away, but he keeps coming back.

"We made a bet," he reminded you, making you raise a brow.

"Yeah, and you got to do that nasty cuddling stuff with me," you also reminded him. He shook his head and laughed, clapping his hands.

"You shouldn't assume (Y/N), I didn't ask for that, you just let me do it," he giggled, waiting for you to punch him.

You didn't though, leaving him surprised. You were curious at this point, yet you didn't want to show it.

"You want me to handle it?" You asked, and he nodded quickly, rubbing himself slower.

You hummed, spitting on your hand. "Why don't you just go find someone else, I'm sure being fucked by a curse is a dream to some people," you asked, waiting for him to respond.

He just shrugged, pulling his pants down. "I want you to do it, others aren't worthy of my dick," he laughed. That comment going right through your nerves.