𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

flakes/notes:[i really need to start posting more😭✋anyways take another toge fic because i love him so much]
!
!
!
!

This morning has been a bad morning. It was all going good, you were sitting on the garden's bench, watching your pretty boyfriend water his flowers. Toge seemed to run out of water, going to go get more, but you stopped him, telling him you'd get it for him.

You were only gone for so long, striking up a conversation with Yuuji, Maki, and Panda, giving your opinion about Panda punching a Zebra while filling the watering can up.

Then it all happened, you heard Nobara yell outside, and Gojo apologizing. All three of you ran outside, seeing what the issue was. Yuuji was ready to film whatever the fuck was going on on his phone.

Getting to the scene, you saw Nobara smacking Gojo with her bag, not that it would even touch him, and Megumi trying to hold her back.

"Look what you did, you weird middle aged man!"

"Hey, I said I was sorry!"

"Tell that to Inumaki!"

Your eyes quickly turned to Toge, he was squatting on the ground, eyes plastered on the stomped on flower he was growing.

You grit your teeth, throwing the watering can at your idiot sensei. "The hell did you do to Toge's flower?!" You began yelling at him. Gojo threw his hands up in defense.

"It was an accident! I was on the phone talking, and I may have stepped on the plant-hey don't go throwing stuff at me-" you kept throwing shovels, and rocks at him. "It's not that bad!"

He inspected the flower, knowing damn well it was dead. "Yeah, it'll grow back stronger-" he ignored you screaming about how it won't grow back. "Hey bud, I'll buy you a whole new plant, I'll throw in a toy too-"

"Toge isn't a baby, moron! You better fix it by the end of the day, or else!" You shouted, trying to get Toge away from the murder scene.

The flower that was stepped on was one of Toge's favorites, and it was the only one of it's kind left in the flower bed. He would send pictures of it every week to you to show you the progress, until you just went out with him whenever he watered it.

"Or else?" Gojo poked his head up.

"You'll see what else,,," you threatened, glaring straight daggers at the man child.

-

And that was basically what happened. Of course you had to comfort Toge in your room for awhile, kissing him, and telling him it'll be okay. He just nodded, frowning about the death of his flower.

Now you were taking him out to a restaurant, hoping it would take his mind off the flower. Before you went out, you set Gojo's office on fire, not bothering to watch the scene unfold.

Making your way into the restaurant, Toge swung your hand with his, loving the closeness between you two. He was sad his plant got destroyed, but you made up for it by giving him so much attention.

"You're not stealing my fries this time, we're ordering two," you told him, poking his tummy. He grumbled out a 'bonito flakes', holding onto your hand tighter.

"You're lucky you're so cute, I'd let you get away with anything," you flicked his forehead, pulling him to a booth, sitting yourself down across from him.

"Are ya feeling any better?" You asked, he nodded, giving you a thumbs up.

"Happier because of you," he signed, smiling through his mask. You could only smile, tossing him a menu.