𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮

flakes/notes:[ahshdjsahahahaha,,i had this idea for so long, yet had no idea how to write it correctly, hoping i do😭. i am not really one for pet play, but i am hornee for the bunny pet play idea, so i might just give it a shot!! please get off this fic now,,it's very smutty guys😩.this is so unedited lmao]

warnings:[pet play (bunny babe toge), pegging, overstimulation, breeding kink, mention of heat, lots of foul language, dildo will be mentioned as cock lots of times,, please just don't read any further if you aren't into any of this,,😭❗❗❗]

!
!
!
!
!

He was your little bunny. You would take care of him, bathe him, take him out on small dates, you were prepared for anything with him. He always loved being touchy with you, he was your cute bunny boyfriend. The ways his ears flopped down when he was sad, the way his nose scrunched up in embarrassment, his cute feet would tap quickly when happy. The small details in his features you were always so familiar with.

Now this, this was different.

His pale, peacefully calm face was now flushed red, sweaty. His nose was scrunched up, eyes teary, lips twitching. His feet were tapping on the floor rather quickly, his bunny ears folded just a bit.

He was on top of you, bouncing on the eight inch dildo that was curved so nicely. Drool leaving his bruised lips, he was gripping your breasts, crying. Your boyfriend was in heat.

You gripped his hips, pushing him further down on your toy. You were almost as sweaty as he was, it had been around nine rounds of your pretty little boyfriend cumming all over.

You never thought he'd last this long, ever. Just a few hours ago he was laying in your bed, curled up in your sheets, squeaking, humping your pillow, shoving his digits in his ass. The whole room smelled like sex, his moans never going unheard, the sound of skin slapping for hours on end.

Toge was getting tired of riding you, his thighs were covered in sweat and cum, his whole body felt so sensitive. Heat pooled his stomach, exhaustion never fully hitting him, he needed more, he wanted more. He wasn't satisfied yet, and you knew that.

You held his hips in place, thrusting up, finally pressing his g-spot again, his cock was red, untouched, drooling cum. It dripped down onto your stomach. "J-Just a little more, babe, cum one more time, next one will be a nice surprise," you groaned, his fluffy ears shooting up. He nodded, fucked out of his mind, trying his best to meet your deep thrusts.

He felt his head tilt back, the deeper you pressed into him, the more his cock twitched. His puff-ball of a tail has been twitching up each thrust of your hips.

You brought your face closer to his chest, sucking harshly on one of his buds, having him use his hands to push down on your head. Your hands moved down from his hips, moving towards his ass. You give him a spank, resulting into him jolting up a tiny bit.

You gripped his ass, palming his fluffy tail. His eyes rolled back, squirting his cum out in between the two of you. Your movements slowed down, and you pulled out of him. He began shaking, not liking the feeling of being empty.

He was already so hard again, he needed more attention. He grabbed your hand as you went to get up, and squeezed tightly. You watched tears fall down from his eyes, shaking his head.

You only smiled softly at him, laying a kiss on his sweaty forehead. "I'll be right back, it's a surprise, remember? I'll make my bunny feel super good, do you trust me?" You asked, bringing your hand he was holding up to your lips, kissing his fingers. He could only nod, thighs clenching on your cum stained floor.