𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝗡𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆

A/N: [more nsfw content with Toge, requested on tumblr by many people. This nsfw involves pegging, if you're not comfortable, please stop reading now]
!
!
!
!
!

Room filled with slapping, moans, the hot smell of sex, it was the third round of fucking your pretty, little boyfriend's ass.

His head was stuffed in the pillow, crying into it, getting his hips slammed back and forth by your hips, the eight inch, vibrating strap on you were wearing was hitting him perfectly.

Legs shaking, and unable to move for himself anymore, you gripped his hips, and moved for him, painfully slow.

"Bad boys don't get to decide what they want, if you were good today, this would have been different, babe," you sighed into his ear, leaning on his back.

Whimpering, he began pushing himself back onto the vibrator, earning a strong spank on his ass from it. Making a tsk sound, you grabbed his hair, and pulled his head from out the pillow.

Teared filled eyes, he stared up at you, face red in embarrassment. "Stop being such a dirty slut, you're going to take it slow, or you're not getting it at all," you slapped his ass again, making him let out a whimpery moan.

Taking your hands off of his hips, you slid your hands up his stomach, moving to his hard nipples. Pinching them, you watched as he dripped precum on the sheets. His cock still painfully hard, he was too hot and bothered for more foreplay. He needed you now, more than ever.

"You're so loud, too. You want the others to hear? You want them to hear your whore filled moans, let them know who is fucking you in your tight ass?" You raised a brow, moving your private area a little more close to the vibrator to get yourself off, too.

"You've came three times already, do you think you deserve the fourth time?" You asked him, pulling his head back to meet your gaze. He nodded quickly, lips quivering, throwing his hips back to meet your again, with a grunt.

Giving him a smirk, you pulled him off of you, getting up. He was left surprised on the bed, shaking his head, whining from the emptiness. You knew he liked it like this, you know he could just order you to do what he wanted, and you'd do it right away from his jujutsu, but he liked being used, he loved you being in control.

Sliding your giant mirror to your bed, you got back up behind him, and pushed him forward, forcing his head to make him face the mirror.

The mirror showed all. The cum stained sheets, Toge's pretty cock, his lewd expression, the sweat from both of your bodies, you getting ready to enter him once again.

Gripping his face, pulling him to meet you once again, you looked at him sternly. His beautiful eyes met yours, "Are you going to pull the same stunt you did today? You knew people could see my underwear hanging out of your pocket," you forced his mouth open, spitting inside of it.

Swallowing your spit, he nodded, averting his eyes from you. He shook his head, he would be lying if he said that he regretted it, because he's a slut for these punishments.

"Good boy, face the mirror now, you can watch yourself, isn't that exciting?" You chuckled, giving his ass a squeeze.

Before he could react anymore, you slammed the vibrating toy inside of him, thrusting your hips back and forth at an insane pace. Using his body as support, you pushed your hips to meet his, putting the toy all the way inside of him, deep.

He threw his head back, moaning, and crying out. He squirted cum out immediately after, panting.

You clicked your tongue, staring down at the shaky boy. "You came more last round, this wasn't good enough, we'll try again," you told him, before pulling yourself out, and pushing the toy deep inside of him like you did before.

Shaking his head, he whined, gripping the sheets, staring at your smirking gaze in the mirror. His tongue flew out of his mouth, drool sliding down his lips.

Grabbing his cock with one hand, you started jerking him off slowly, not matching your thrusting pace one bit, your thrusts growing faster, and faster.

Feeling the vibrations from the toy on your clit, you groaned, pushing yourself deeper. Shifting a bit, you gave him a strong thrust, and his eyes went wide, throwing his head forward, his body shook from that thrust alone.

Gripping his cock more, you thrusted like that more, hitting his g-spot once again. He was practically screaming, as you pushed yourself, abusing his tight, little hole, sending vibrations throughout his whole body.

"F-Fuck Toge, you're loving this, aren't you, you love when I fuck you into the bed, love when,,when I fuck you so hard, making my good boy cum so much,,~" you groaned, your head falling back, biting your lip, as you pressed your hand on his back, positioning him, ready to wreck his body.

Taking your hand away from his cute cock, you used both of your hands, and started fucking him hard, his screams of pleasure filled the room, it was like his body stopped working, his g-spot kept being pressed, he was ready to come undone once again.

The mirror showed you pounding into his ass, his ass up in the air, if anyone were to walk in, they would have the perfect view. The lewd scene being too much for you, you came, your juices running down your legs, as you fucked him like it was your only purpose in the world.

Cock twitching, and the final thrust to his g-spot, he moaned loudly, head back in bliss, tongue out, eyes rolled back, he came, shooting his cum all over the mirror, and sheets.

Slowing your thrusting down, you gently pulled out, panting along with him.

Rolling himself on his back, he faced you, looking tired out, eyes drooped low. Pulling your phone off your nightstand, you brought it to his face.

He knew what you wanted, a lewd picture you two would do for each other. Tongue out, eyes dripping low with tears, a huge blush on his face, he made a peace sign, looking like one of those hentai drawings.

After snapping the picture, you moved down to him, giving him a light kiss, that he quickly gave into. Holding your hand, he sighed.

"Let's get you cleaned up, alright?" You smiled, and he nodded, rubbing his eyes. Removing the toy, you went to get up, but was dragged down again, by his arms wrapping around you, into a hugging manner. You could feel the word "love" being traced on your stomach with his fingers.

Your heart pounded, and you blushed. "Come on, dork, we're taking a bath together," you dragged him off, and he held onto your arm for support, kissing your hand.

You were in love with this boy.