𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨

flakes/note:[heyo! i thought i wouldn't be writing anything before my valentine's headcanons were done, but i got seven characters done, and there's still lots of time left ^o^! this has been on my mind for awhile now, and i just needed to write it^°^.]

[warnings: this has suggestive themes to it, but it's not full-on smut.]

Toge with sweater sleeves, that's it, that's the prompt

!
!
!
!

There you were, sat in your room, waiting for your boyfriend to arrive. He texted you, asking if he could show you something before you went to bed, and you agreed, telling him to hurry it up.

A small knock at your door made you put your focus back. Getting off your bed, you made your way to your door, getting another knock like it was hurried. You raised a brow, opening the door.

What was seen was your boyfriend in a long coat, his whole body was covered. He blushed a bit before pushing you aside, sitting himself on your bed.

You turned around, looking at him suspiciously. "You didn't do anything stupid, right?" You asked him, waiting for somewhat of a response.

"Tuna,,," he looked around your room, not making eye contact with you. You put your hands on your hips.

"That wasn't a salmon, or a bonito flakes, meaning I didn't get a straight answer," you raised a brow once again.

He looked nervous, rubbing his neck, whistling. He was avoiding the whole question. "Did you murder someone, Toge babe?"

You question caught him off guard, he made an X with his arms, shaking his head. "Bonito flakes!"

"Did you try to sell your bath water again? You almost got beaten up for that once that Todo dude found out it wasn't that girl's-"

"Bonito flakes!"

"Hm, did you steal Maki's skirt again?"

You didn't get a response again. You shook your head. "If you think you're taking refugee in my room, you're mistaken. Give the skirt back," you pointed at his legs.

He shook his head, taking his mask off to stick his tongue out at you. You rolled your eyes, walking closer to him, making him slide up on your bed, kicking his legs up.

"Take the skirt off," you climbed on your bed, getting ready to slide your hands up his coat.

He shook his head, lightly kicking you. "Bonito flakes!"