𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙤 - 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗

flakes/notes:[MAHITO IS HOT AS FUCK OKAY? ahem, anyways,,mahito fuckers unite😩this will be half nsfw so beware of that😥❗this is dedicated to all of my thirsty mahito fuckers out there,,and @/mahitopegger on tumblr for the huge inspiration, check them out!unedited]

warnings:[tribbing/scissoring, oral, murder💀, half mahito slander, half mahito praise💀, slight watersports??meh??half of it is fem!mahito, first half is sewer mahito😏😩🙄mahito will go by he/him pronouns during all of it though!!!i think that's all😈💦]

!
!
!
!
!

You sat at the table along with basically the other curses, playing this horrible fucking game you were forced to play. You think it was called "Life", which was completely ironic.

"It's your turn, (Y/N)!" Mahito poked at you, making you roll your eyes. You moved over a bit for Hanami to sit by you.

"Hanami, you play with me, I have shit to do," you then got up, making Geto give out a curious look.

"Oh? Is it a boyfriend perhaps?" He suddenly asked, making you groan in annoyance.

"If only I had such time-"

"(Y/N) DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! RIGHT?!" Mahito shouted, moving all of the pieces off of the board. Choso stared boredly at his car full of people on the floor, basically scattered from Mahito's outburst.

"Are you deaf, or fucking stupid? Let me finish my sentence," you crouched down to pick up Choso's piece, handing it to him, him humming in return. "I just have to go see someone important, well, more important than this fucking game," you pointed out, already walking away from the table.

"Hm? Well, have fun then," Geto waved, focusing back on the game, picking up everyone's pieces up, placing them back on their spots. Mahito huffed, crossing his arms, no longer caring about the game he forced everyone into playing.

"Something's fishy! Why would (Y/N) go out around this time?!" Mahito asked, grumpily smashing his pieces to the board to move them.

Geto could only smile, annoyed by the fact that Mahito was acting like a bigger child. "Maybe she has a secret lover?" He suggested. Mahito kicked the table.

"Well I'm technically her boyfriend! She can't have more!"

Choso hummed again, taking his turn. "I don't think (Y/N) likes you," after that being said, Mahito flicked Choso's piece again off the board.

Jogo then piped up, wacking Mahito with his cane. "Maybe she's just not into you," he rolled his eye. Mahito then started to laugh.

"Not into me?! Yeah right! (Y/N) is super into me! She was also in me-"

"Okay, that didn't need to be said," Geto stopped the curse from saying anymore. "Why don't you just check it out yourself?" Geto asked. Mahito jumped up, liking that idea. The others were relieved that Mahito finally left, no longer in their hair. They also prayed for you.

-
-
-

You walked down an alleyway, waiting for the man to show up. If he wasn't coming like he said, you'd just end up killing him.

Speaking of killing, it seems like someone already beat you to it. The work of that bastard Mahito, it was obvious with the way the body was transfigured.

"(Y/N)!!! There you are, I missed you!" Mahito cheered, wrapping his arms around you. You pushed him off immediately after, glaring at him.

"The fuck did you do?" You gripped his hair with a fist. He could only smile innocently, staring up at you.