Spillage

Ryōshi could only watch in horror and awe at what the professional Hunters could do when they got serious. Eileen and Maria were attacking the NOMUS with little to no trouble. The only problem was that they had to constantly keep up their assault or else the NOMUS would just heal the given wounds.

Dujra had dropped his Gatling Gun and started fighting the villain who had burn marks covering his arms and lower jaw in hand to hand combat. The blue flames the villain blasted out of his palms seemed as if they would burn anything in its path or that's what Ryōshi thought. Instead a hardy grunt was heard as Durja grasped both of villain's hands stopping the flame in the process.

Shaking his head and Turing back to his original task at hand. Using the knife he was given, he made two long and wide perpendicular cuts on his hand forming the shape of a cross. Before the blood could fill up the blonde haired villain started to attack him with a large kitchen knife.  In between her flurry of swipes, she started talking as if they're two students on the first day of school.

"Hi I'm Toga what's your name? Also Can I taste your blood?" Never mind she's a vampire who's talking speed matched her attack speed. Meaning she was speaking fast.

"Not going to answer that." Was all Ryōshi could manage to say I he knew he was in a rock and a hard place. As he needed to lead her away from the unconscious group of class A1 and B1 students. While also not straying to far from them so he could heal them. The only idea that came to mind was to give her frenzy through blood contact.

Dashing at the villain without a regard for his life, he yelled at her as he jutted his bloody hand at her face. "You want my blood then drink it up!" Without hesitation the girl bit down   on his hand and gripping it with her hand with the force of a vice grip. Instantly she stated sucking the blood out of it. He would wait till he knew she sucked enough blood out before starting his frenzy attack.

Suddenly a sharp pain erupted from his abdomen. The villain now known as Toga used her other free hand to stab Ryōshi with her large kitchen knife. Twisting the stuck knife made the pain unbearable. Following that was many more stabbing pains as Toga stuck large syringe needle all over is body. The needles themselves seemed to connect to the apparatus around her neck. Screaming the air out of his lungs he manage to yell into the girls face "Frenzy!". He screamed it with intent just as the old one told him only the intent behind it was filled with desperation. For if this final only move he has fails, he would die.

Blood protruded as small spikes from the container on the apparatus to Toga's body itself having the spikes come out of her violently. Screaming at Ryōshi " What the hell was that you bastard. You destroyed all that good tasty blood of yours!"

Taking advantage of the weakened state that Ryōshi's is in. Toga walked forward and look her enemy's in the eyes with rage. Swinging the knife at a blinding speed, she made a slashed across both of his eyes blinding him. To prevent him from having a chance getting back up she stabbed both of his shoulders. Destroying the joints in the so they can no longer be used.

The cuts along his eyes made by the steel blade burned as the sensitive eyes of were now full of blood, dust, and other irritants.  With each blink to clear his eyes for a little bit of vision came at a price more pain. As he cleared his eyes he saw a purple portal behind the girl as she was dragging a person to. She stopped and looked at Ryōshi  saying in a irritated voice "You wasted so much of my time that I'll only be able to grab one person to bring back. But don't worry you'll still have people to play with." As she left the portal many more NOMUS came out to replace her.

All Ryōshi could is watch as she dragged Bakugo with her into portal. As the portal closed while dropping off the new NOMUS behind, takin the place was the moon now stained red by his vision. The more he seemed to look at the moon the more his ears picked on a soft soothing sound. As if the moon itself was telling him to sleep. Like a child listening to a guardian, he let his body go limp and eyelids fall to a resting position. Feeling of his pains and sores lessen the more he listened to moon. Then finally falling asleep on the Moon lit battlefield with hundreds of enemies surrounding the hunters and heroes.

The hunters knew that their chance of survival dropped significantly with the numbers of NOMUS increased to hundreds as the villains retreated and replaced themselves with NOMUS. Even though the hunters were masters at killing, they were not trained for mass group fighting. Little did they know,  a being has been watching the fight the whole time thinking that it didn't need to intervene. But push had came to shove and it was now time for it to reveal itself and give help to the hunters

——————-
Sorry for the long delay.