Snap

A way laughter echoed through the night as Madam Moon heard what Ryōshi said. The laughing continued for a long drawn out minute before it came to a shushed halt. Lowering her level she slowly dragged one her sharp nails across Ryōshi's cheek "As amusing as it was breaking your spirit. It happened way to fast. You expect a enemy to not kill a hostage and you when you offer your self to them on a silver platter."

Her voice was soft and gentle but the words were as sharp as a knife. "You failed this test badly. An so did the rest of your classmates except for one. An that was this Bakugo boy. He knew he was the target and instead of running away he faced it headstrong. The fire and ice boy is just like the elements he represents. Sure they can be powerful, but that doesn't mean he's not counter proof. Add moisture to the air and fire can't spread as well. Take away all oxygen and the fire can't event create itself. Take away moisture moisture and ice can't even grow. He misunderstood that the strengths he had were more of a weakness. Everyone else just stood by and watched. Even though Bakugo passed that doesn't mean he'll get punished, he still disrespected me. His punishment will come at a later time."

Taking her foot off his chest a long dry coughing fit came out of the blonde boy. The coughing fit stopped quickly as Madam Moon slammed her foot on his head knocking him out. " You on the other hand. Your punishment is now and let me tell you it's going to be very painful."

Like earlier she grabbed her grandson by the neck. The choke she had him in was not to injure or make him pass out. Instead she choke in a way so he couldn't struggle. With her other hand she grabbed the Hunters Axe by the handle and pulled it out of the ground with little to no effort. The dirt covered head of the axe dulled any light that reflected off of its sharp edge.

Looking the axe in her hand and then at Ryōshi. She couldn't even bring herself to frown, only shake head in shame at how weak he was. "You know why you're weak. It's because this new age makes everything easy. You never truly earned what you're given. You know very little about this axe and your not even a true hunter. The stories you've been told by Gerhman have been water down for your sake. As a hunter you must be able to face the horros of the dreams and worlds like nothing. For you to get scared an then say your not is pathetic. Your are supposed to live up to the legacy of your name of being Bloodkin. You're not a hunter. You're just a kid playing pretend."

She stopped speaking and looked at the axe again. "And I have think it's time we start back at square one."

Tightening her grip on the axe, it's hard surface started to form factures at where her fingers were before they started spreading all over. With one more press from her fingers the Axe head crumbled into chunks of metal.

Releasing her grandson from her grip, she walked back into the tree line with the Snatchers following. A miasma of fog slowly encased them but before she disappeared she voiced some words at Ryōshi as he stood there motionless.

"If you wish to be strong let alone be called a hunter, tell Gerhman to take you to the head of the accursed hunter. Ask it how it turn the moon into a weapon to wield. Then ask it how it became what it is now. Your current mentors aren't teaching you good enough, so I must lead you to one who will."