The mind's Questions

Standing in dark operating room of a woman giving birth in a hospital with the only golden rays on the operation happening as surgeons were moving fast around the women.Ryoshi was puzzled as why he was seen this or why he was there. All he remembered was he was about to be encased in the frozen ice prison Todoroki had made then everything went black And he was standing here. A baby was crying like a banshee.

A long beep that went on for a while A short surgeon quickly walked through him screaming "were losing her. I gonna use use my quirk to heal her." The small body surgeon kissed the patient but her pulse of the woman didn't improve. The woman had grabbed the hand of the surgeon and pulled her close. Ryoshi wanting to here what was being said tried to move close only for the operating to move twice the length he moved. Not giving up Ryōshi moved his feet to a slow walk then a jog then finally a sprint. With every step he was taking he getting farther and farther from the table.

Stopping and breathed from the exhaustion of having his lungs empty after sprinting, he was now in a dark empty void. Nothing could be seen or described as it was the definition of a empty void. He started to panic and talk to himself "it's ok if going forward did this maybe going backwards will do the opposite right?" There was no answer the black void gave. Not even an echo bounced back let alone a sound.

Following the directions he said to himself, he moved each foot back slowly.  White specks on the horizon started to become visible as he kept walking back. "Yes it's working." As he continued to move backwards, his confidence grew with each step. A soft crunch was made but in the silent void is was noticeable. Ryōshi's sight look down to see what made the  noise.

Under his shoe was the same white flowers that were on the hill of The Great Tree. Suddenly the black void disappeared and he was standing the same hill where the flowers grew.  The same black sky was empty of objects except of bright white moon that seem as if you grasp it only for it to be always out of your reach. Dark green leaves and grass was all around him though their color was more black with how little light there was. The hill was still the same flat in some areas than a gentle incline that slowly turned into a steeper one. And on top of the hill was still the exact same giant tree that seem to be older that the area around it. The gray bark still had slight blotches of dilapidated brown in areas and no leaves showing that the days of its youth had past.

The hill had graves around the edges and people sized stakes dotted around the area telling that the place had a dark history. A history that Gerhman hinted he was evolved but an evolvement he's not proud of. He understood why Gerhman didn't want to talk about the area's past, it seem as if it place an emotional burden on his tall and thin elderly fame but it was still combat ready at any moment. Shaking himself out his observation of the area, Ryōshi walked over to the Victorian cast iron gate he's gone through before only now it wouldn't move.

The gate had no lock it just seem if it wanted Ryōshi stay here. Why though? Why would a gate with no lock not move. The gates metal reflected the moons light brightly in all directions obscuring Ryōshi's sight for a solid moment. The reflecting like slowly began to concentrate into a beam pointed at The Great Tree that's on the top of the hill like a x marks the spot on a treasure map. He took this as a hint of some sort and started the walk to the mark.

His body was in auto pilot as walked. His mind was stuck on why the gate won't open but it could reflect light off the moon to make an x marks the spot? Why was he shown that hospital room event? He looked around to see how far he's walked only realize he wants standing at the tree. "How though, those thoughts were only a couple seconds." He had an immediate confused tone in his voice on what happen.

Taking a look at where the concentrated light landed on the tree, he saw some writings an objects under the writing on the tree saying "those suit cases near your feet sweetie are gifts from your aunt Eileen. One for you and one for Maria. One her gifts were hard to fix. Tell her that it's just like she left it without the blood technique. Oh and if ever become corrupted by your Old Blood I will personally kick your ass then drain that blood out of you. Your lucky your my nephew if you were someone else I would have killed you"

Looking away from the parchment note and at the second writing, though this time it was carved into the tree with the symbols on his left and right hand on their respective sides. Barely visible if it wasn't for the moonlight. Looking at it carefully it said "Similar to Eileen, I got you a gift. But not in the same sense, I will need you to follow these instructions put both of your hands on the symbol they match with. Got that good now look at the symbol carved underneath these instructions and say you accept the gift. Warning it will hurt. From your formless uncle Oedon."

Below the instructions was a copy of both of the symbols on his hands overlapped. Taking a deep breath and preparing himself for the pain, he whispered "I accept these gifts."  A searing pain erupted across his chest and hands . trying to remove his hands from their spots, he found that they were stuck to the tree. The burning sensation was causing his vision to slowly fade in and out with each time his vision getting darker and darker. The by the time the burning stopped it he was already knocked out. When his hands were free, his body fell back but the impact was reduced by the white flowers catching him like a pillow.