His first hunt

Opening his, he realized that his body had landed in a forest. "Snap". That sound rang across hiss ears like a church bell. Not wanting to find out what made the noise, his body ran towards the fountain at the center of the USJ. The leaves and beaches were cutting him across his faces and hands.

The sight that met his eyes was horrific, Mr.Aizawa was on the ground with his whole head bleeding and bandages were red as a used tampon. In front of him was Almight fighting a giant bird human monster.  Dashing towards the bleed, he was met with a giant rock that was 2 times his thrown at him.

Flying through the air, he crashed against the steps of the fountain. Dazed from the hit he just took, he felt a foot get place on his shoulder and his weapon taken from his hand. He saw a skinny young man with scrappy dirty light blue hair and a hand on his face. "Let's see if killing you will affect Almight's ability to fight." His raspy voice made him sound like a mad man shook him to his core "Don't you think it's ironic that your about to be killed by your own weapon?"

His long skinny fingers reaching towards his blade. Accepting his death, he just wished is that he had more confidence to acts, more confidence to use his quirk, more people he could of saved. Bang! The sound rang throughout the building. "Ahh!" The skinny man reeled his arm back as he feel back. Scattering away from the man he saw the man was specifically holding his shoulder. Blood was soaking through the black long sleeve shirt.

"Kid! I gave you that weapon to protect yourself, not get your ass killed." Facing the voice and man was it was a sight for sore eyes. An old wooden wheelchair was sitting no more than 10ft from him. In that chair was an old man who looked if he walked out of Victorian era holding a large pistol. "The hell you looking at. Not going to say thank you?" Though he looked serious there was apparent joking tone in it.

Standing up from the ground and slightly dusting him self off "Thank you, but I could of handled it Mr.Gehrman." Returning the same tone back at him.

"No you couldn't. That's a worse lie than the safety you get at Iosefka's clinic." He was chuckling as he ended his sentence. Ryōshi laughed to make it not seem awkward even though he didn't get it. "You don't have to laugh kid. I know you don't get, and you don't want to."

The man in the black long sleeve stood back. He pointed one of his boney fingers at the two and with a raspy voice "Everyone get the old man, but the child save him for last." Finishing that sentence he was shot again. Looking for where the bullet came from the he noticed a group of heroes standing at the entrance. "Damnit their back up is here, Kurogiri get us out here." The portal man whose now identified as Kurogiri and the skinny man escaped through the same way they entered.

"Hey kiddo, I see you don't know how to use the saw-clever. I'll teach you later on how to handle it. Stand right there and I'll show you what's separates an old veteran like me, to a newbie. Though your welcome to join" Gehrman voice went from a teacher asking a question to saying I'm going to show off. standing up from his chair. The object rolled back slightly as the man stood up. grabbing two objects underneath the cape of his heavy clothes.

One was grey bone staff covered with bandages, both the draft and bandaged parts had dried blood and earth giving it away that this weapon has seen a lot of use. The other, was a long blade with a bone handle, the color and use look like the other piece. Though on both items there was mechanical at the end on each one. 

"Watch boyo this is going to be badass." The hunter slammed the short part into the staff coursing they to lock together, while that happened the staff folded out to show the weapons true form. It was the sythe that had chopped of his head in the dream.

"Everyone surround them!" a group of villains form a big circle around them, in Ryōshi's eyes it look as if there was at least thirty and fifty at most. "Target the old man, he looks like he's already on deaths door so let's open it for him."

Gehrman whispered it Ryōshi "I'll do most of the fighting you just protect my back." A villain ears picked up the faint sounds of the words but couldn't understand them. In anger "What are you saying? Since there your last words we'll let you say them out loud." The old man smiled as he answered the villain "Well there are three options here. Options one, you all surrender and no one dies. Options two we kill some of you then you surrender of your own choice. Option three." By his voice's tone the intent, everyone knew if it came down to it he would follow through. "Option three, we make it rain blood."

"Yeah right old man heroes don't kill and besides, the only one's blood going to rain is yours." Recklessly causing his own death by running at the hunter, before he could process it Gehrman had made a quick horizontal cut across his neck lopping his head in the air. Using the momentum of the weapon he made vertical strike down wars, cutting his body and head in half. All of this was faster than most could see just looking like the man was cut apart instantly. To those that could though, they were quivering at this mans speed and technique. And looked as if he just swatted a fly away. "Now then I'll say it once more" his tone not of a dark storytelling but one of a dark bloody threat. "Which option do you choose?"

The villains one by on put their hands up and getting on their knees. A man with spikes protruding all over his body. The spikes, jagged like a saw but they were dripping a black substance likely poison. His voice rang with fear that he might get his head lopped off also "We choose option one sir."

Sitting back in his chair with a hard thump, he rolled over to the man who spoke up. He leaned over and spoke but his voice was more kind not the killing intent they here seconds prior "Actually you're choosing option two since someone died and you surrendered. Nonetheless you surrendered. I was expecting more of fight but you people have common sense. I don't understand why you chose to be villains I would like to each one of your stories-"

Sounds of shoes clicked as they got louder a female voice " You two stop right there." Ryōshi and Gehrman directed their attention to the feminine voice. "And who are you?" Ryōshi quickly answered the old man before things got out of control "She the hero Midnight." The old man just made a grunt in reply.

"You and these villains are under arrest. You old man for murder, trespassing, and endangering the public" Ryōshi instantly yelled at her "But Gehrman help me and he made them surrender. For you to say he's under arrest is complete bullshit! And endangering the public that's a lie and you kno- " At that moment he knew he fucked up. She snatched by ear, her first few words were gentle then yelled down his throat like a banshee, "My sweet 5'3 nephew who I loved since a young toddler. Don't you dare disrespect and curse at me! Especially at work and school at once. I'll let you off with a warning but I'm telling your grandma, and next time. I will fuck you up and you know how." The venom that came off her words were ones of anger and lust.

"Actually he did it self defense." The young villain that Gehrman was talking to stood up and continued talking. His voice firm with confidence " he gave us the option surrender or be killed. The person who got killed made that decision of his own volition. And lastly the boy summoned him and he saved him." Finishing he got back on his knees with his hands in the air.

"Ok it seems the circumstances have changed still either way your going to talk with the president of the school." Her voice serous in anger that she couldn't save her nephew. "Alright villains go to sleepwhile the other heroes get here. Nephew take him to the entrance there will be to other heroes escorting him to Mr.Nezu's office." She opened a flap on her outfit to let her quirk do its job of putting people to sleep."

"Gehrman let's get out of here before we fall unconscious." Ryōshi was scared shit less not of his aunt but of his grandma when's she's mad. "Hold on." The old man rolled up to the knocked out villain and attached a note to him. The note read I'm not a hero, I'm a hunter. Rolling back over to the boy "Alright now I'm ready let's go."