Sun, camp, and blood

The evening sun of the sky irritated Ryōshi's eyes. Personally he liked the evening better for it still had the earth of the day with purple color to give the stars a more popping effect on its dark backdrop. Though right now he was standing were the rest of was after they away hiked from the landslide at beginning of the day.

"Stop looking over there and turn around so you can start your late training ." Ryoshi sighed and sucked his teeth as Maria called him. "Gerhman might let you suck your teeth and complain but I don't. I should've put you face first into the dirt. That's your first and last warning about complaining." The stern tone she gave off would make an soldier go to attention in a second.

Thinking she was going to have him hunt animals like last time. He grabbed the knife they gave him from the coat pocket and asked in a bored tone "What do you want me to hunt today ?" Truly he wanted to learn to wield the Hunter's axe the way Simon did.c

"I'm not having you hunt. Instead we will be working on your quirk." Her voice turned soft.
"I already know that you afraid of it because how it effects your body from hallucinations to physically changing. Trust me today we will get over that fear. Now if things start going bad I'm going to give you a sedative. It won't be strong enough to knock you out; only strong enough to slightly numb the mind." She gripped the blade of the knife from Ryōshi's hand and cut the palm of her hand. " Hmph! Now heal my wound then tell me what hallucinations you see."

Cutting his hand with the knife and letting his blood drip on to Maria's wound. As the crimson blood mixed, he already felt the effects kicking in. Whispering voices started ring in his ears when the wound finished healing. His mind couldn't understand what they saying. Only whatever it is, it's giving him a headache.

He clasped his hands over his ears hoping it would shut the voices out. Instead of muffling them; the voices got louder. Maria gently grabbed his wrist and slight effort she plied his hands off his ears.

Placing her fire head against his she ask calmly knowing if she didn't anyway else it could make things worse. "Tell what do you hear? Tell me what sounds are they making but do it slowly." Maria's worry filled tone was slower to come out than her normal strict voice.

Ryōshi's tongue started to move in way he didn't it could. The way his tongue moved made his voice go low. "Kin ot shuggoth ng gn'th'bthnk c' lesser amygdala humbly ah'kn'a cahf c' ymg' ahe way ot gn'th'bthnk ot ng frenzy. If ymg' l' gotha h' gokahe l' nog yarhnam .Ph'nglui nogephaii llll ymg' ahe ahnythor court llll female l' h' ahor goka birth l' kin like ymg'" he didn't even know what he was saying but it felt natural to him.

Maria's eyes grip on Ryōshi's tightened then quickly loosened. She lifted her head off his and looked him in the eyes. "what is speaking to you is called a lesser amygdala. They are great ones stronger than regular amygdala, but not as strong as certain great ones." She stopped herself for a sencond thinking that if he accepts the offer; than she and Gerhman have to tell the moon about it.

"The lesser amygdala is asking you if it can teach you how to use your blood in combat. But it also said that if want to learn how to use it you will have to go to Yarhnam. If you go, me or one of the others will accompany you." Maria had caution in her words. She didnt want Ryōshi to see the horror of Yarhnam.

"I'll go." Ryōshi's voice was filled with determination as he heard that something can help him with his quirk.

"Fine. We'll go to Yarhnam in the morning, for now go rest."
———————————————————————————

Next chapter will involve Mina. But a new technique Ryōshi will learn in the next chapter.