Talk of man and moon

The night was darker than that of city of Yharnam, and for some reason Gerhman liked that. Looking up at the sky from the UA courtyard he saw the moon crystal clear in the sky. The edges of the moons white surface started to become red. Letting out a sigh of annoy he mumbled "What do you want I can though you'd let me finally retire but no this old man can't get a fucking break." Placing his hand on his forehead in frustration, the sounds of boots tapping the ground pouched his ears. "Is there a problem Mr.Gehrman?" Turning his chair 180 he was greeted with the white mouse bear

"No Mr.Nezu it's just that some old friends of mine wants me too make sure their child grows up they way they want." Putting emphasis on old friends of mine. "And what way do they want to raise him?" The white mouse bear took a sip of tea from a mug. "Well the way they want him raised is that they want him to know his family history, where there from, their lands history, and what he is. But at the same time they want him to be himself. I keep telling them they should just meet him. But there afraid he will reject and hate them. It's funny for how strong these friends of mine are they afraid of hurting their son/grandson since one of the friends is a grandma the other a father." Leaning bag into his chair saint for his friends to respond but only the mouse bears voice rang. "Tricky predicament this is hmm. But are you sure this isn't just some crazy old man ramblings?" Gehrman let out a out laugh that went on for a good minute.

After stopping his guttural laugh, he took his hand and pointed up to the moon and said "This might make me even more of a mad man saying this but trust me." . The mouse bear responded with a logical statement "So there on the moon but records show there is no people on the moon since five years ago." Again Gehrman laughed only this time it was a chuckle "There not on the moon there the embodiment of the moon in a physical, psychic, and metaphorical sense. If it doesn't make sense to you than your a sane person. Even the insane wouldn't get it. But to make more understandable think of it in a Cthulhu mythos sort of way. Not there sleeping or anything they told me that idea of Cthulhu sleeping is straight false I'll explain later. But there on a high plane of existence you understand."

"I think I understand what your saying. Usually I would put your kind in a psych ward but with all the evidence and details you showed me I have to believe you. It's just interesting that the answer that humans have always been looking for has been in front of us but we just can't see it. Like seeing only one tree instead of the forest around the tree."

"Precisely. You know what makes me laugh about it?" He turned to face the moon his grin went to a wide smile "That strong beings like them are afraid of their child/grandson depending on who your talking to." As he turned to face Mr.Nezu his chair's wheels made a soft grounding noise against the axels they were on. "Hypocritical of me to say that though. I don't blame them for being scared. From the moves I saw them do today in that area. Sure there moves were sloppy, but the form they were using isn't the way people know to use an axe."

     Gehrman looked at Mr.Nezu his smile turned into a straight shape of worry with eyes telling the same thing and voice giving the same tone. "My old man senses are telling me something and you know what there telling me? There telling me that the boy is going to start asking questions. Ones that I cant answer properly and ones that he's not ready understand because he won't understand stand it from me. He needs to hear it from his relatives" Gehrman finished, his words of worry  made him start yeti breath heavily.

Mr.Nezu put a paw on the old mans back giving him comfort "You did tell me in my office that you first contacted him through the Hunters Dream right?" Gehrman nodded to the principle's question. "So have them contact him through the dream can you tell them to do that same thing."

Gehrman glared up at the moon with a grumpy tone "Don't worry they already heard yeah."

Across the town, the black sky with white sparkles of stars couldn't be seen with the lights that the city produces. A small house that was no bigger than a medium size apartment. Had turned its lights off as if saying to the world that it was asleep.
And just like the house, the occupants that are  Recovery Girl and Ryōshi both sleeping their respective rooms.  Though only one was sleeping omg well the other was turning back and forth.

———

"Ahh back in the dream as Gehrman like to call it. But it seems different" The place Ryoshi was standing was similar to that of the dream. The mist and the sky with the full moon were the same but where he was standing was not the mausoleum shaped house with gravestones. He was standing in the middle of a hill with white lilies covering it from top to bottom. On top of the hill was a giant tree.

Thinking that Gehrman doing this "Gehrman why are we not at the building?" Getting no response, he yelled again "Gehrman are you even here?" Leaning down to meet the flowers,    The white flowers started to glow dark red on the edge but the majority became darker as if covered by a shadow . Looking around for the source of what caused the new lighting of the area. He froze on what he saw. The moon had became a crimson red.

The blood color moon knew what this meant. He remembered that he saw this before he turned into that monster that Mr.Nezu showed him. His mind panicked, the though of becoming that while he's sleeping scared him even more because he didn't want to accidentally go on a rampage while not in control. Thinking that by looking away would reduce the likelihood of becoming whatever that thing was. He put his head face first into the flowers. Not caring to look up for the fear he might transform.

All he could do was cry as he prayed he didn't transform.