Forgotten old tongue

The mist fell to their feet again as the were hit with the sound of the school bell. Before they had time to grab their stuff the door opened. Walking into the room was Mr.Nezu and the heroes Present Mic and Midnight, both of them in their respective hero clothes and were glaring at the woman that came with the class back from the Hunter's Dream. She reciprocated the same expression to them.

"All right I can see you three already each other throats even though we just met. How about we are introduced to your friend Mr.Gerhman one another." It was obvious in Me.Nezu's voice that he wanted to defuse the situation. The last thing he wanted was a battle on campus.

"My name is Maria. I can introduce myself." Her voice turned from serious to curiosity as she squatted down to meet the whit mouse bear that was Mr.Nezu. "I have never seen a beats like you before. Tell me how we're you able retain your sanity after becoming a beast?"

"Well here people are born with differently. But also some are born normal, though for me I was born like this. So I don't know what you mean by after I became a beast if I was already one to begin with." Mr.Nezu was chuckling with each word. "Now Midnight and Present Mic can you two get the students to there next class I believe it's PE." He stopped his words and looked at Ryōshi before the boy could leave his room.
"Also Mr.Ryoshi you will not be participating in the sports festival because since your challenge match we should call it. You were sent ten invitations to shadow hero agencies. And feel inclined to make sure other students have other opportunities. And with that you can leave me, Mr.Gehrman and Ms.Maria need to talk."

Both of the teachers nodded and began to move the students out of the room. Ryoshi's mind was clouded with questions as they walked to the locker room to change. Who exactly was that woman? How did he not see her when he was there previous times? What's her connection to Gerhman? Why did she call him blood kin and why did Gerhman want to leave immediately after she said that?

"Now students today we are working on combat exercise with a mix of quirk training. Though instead of the regular way. We are doing restraining" The voice of Present Mic brought him out of his train of thought. He saw he was in his gym uniform and standing outside in a field with trees in the middle.A sunny sky and no clouds insight with the class. Present Mic and Midnight standing at the front class facing the class.

Midnight started to speak after Present Mic "There is only a couple rules. You severely injure your opponent. This is restraining. If one of you starts goes too far I will use my quirk to put you to sleep. And with that out of the way let's start. The class will watch while two of your classmates go head to head. First up Ryōshi and Todoroki." Her last words made it sound as if she was excited for this match.

Both stood apart face to face, giving each other a look of determination to win. Each saw their own reflection in the others eyes. Not moving until the signal. Ryōshi already knew there was a major difference in skill gap with already knowing his opponent is better than him. As much he knows he's going to lose, he doesn't want to lose like a bitch. So as long he could land a few hits he would call that a win.

"Go" was Midnight and before Ryoshi could take a step, instantly one of his legs was encased in ice up to his thighs. The ice was strong even though it just form. To he ice had then started to spread up his arms and to the top of his chest. He started to panic and tried moving his limbs with no effect on even cracking the ice.

Todoroki had "Give up." In condescending tone towards him. "For someone who showed impressive skill the other day you sure are weak now. I don't even understand why Mr.Gerhman treats you nicely and calls us names. If he's not a hero then why is he teaching. He is not qualified to teach if all he hunts are called beast, those are just his old age speaking. Probably thinks mice are dangerous" The I've slowly started to reach the midsection of his face. Only able to breath through the holes the ice gave to his nose. "Maybe it's because your an orphan and he thought you needed and good father figure. Whatever the fight is finished now."

As he said the the ice that was about to encapsulate Ryōshi in a cold prison broke. His body's skin tone now turned into a texture of clay with a color of dark gray with small light patches of dark red. His eyes stayed the same but the center face started to darken as if a hole opened up and let in light but only a little could come out. His hair became thin wispy tentacles. Black ink like smoke was coming off of his right arm that was now hidden in it.

Todoroki was frozen in place of fear. Not only was it the first time someone broke out of his ice while frozen over but the monster look his classmate had changed into. But more importantly why aren't the teachers stopping it .
Ryōshi started to move his mouth but to everyone's surprise no noise came, then his voice came through but the words he made were gibberish with only a few recognizable ones  "Y' l' uln ya r'luhh ot being throdog ehye l' mgah ya mghri hup ah ngahnah.  Mgah'ehye ya grasp llll f' ah'ehye mgephai Iiahe f' ah punished llll f' mg nafl ahf' wrong f' done.  Forgive h' llll h' kadishtu nafl ot uh'enyth ot ahl'n'gha.  L' forgive h' mgepog'drn llll aimgr'luhh cahf h' ai.  Ng forgive ya llll actions Y' l' ah ah" (I call upon my powers of being a great one to stop my enemy from doing harm. Let my grasp on the keep them still as they are punished for they no not what wrong they done. Forgive him for he knows not of beast of the hunt. So forgive him elder for the words that he speaks. And forgive me for the actions I am to commit). Each word would echo after the other as if he was saying each word twice.

He put his smoke covered arm out in front of him. Black tenerles with half the girth of his first but the length was over two times his body length surrounded the forearm.  The tentacles moved around his arm like constricting snakes. The tentacles shot out like a bullet fired from a gun. Black appendages wrapped around Todoroki's body.  He was slammed against a tree with a heavy impact against his spine that made him go limp in the grip of the black monster appendage. 

His limp body was getting pulled to Ryōshi's arm by the tentacles. Blades of grass made cuts along his skin as he was getting dragged on the ground to Ryōshi's. He couldn't understand why he felt like his energy was draining from him. The tentacles finally pulled Todoroki to his opponent's hand, he felt their finger grip his throat heavily. Ryōshi's dark scarlet stared deep into Todoroki's giving the boy gripped in by his throat a sense of dread

"That's enough!" Midnight yelled. But before she could even activate her quirk, two needleshad hit Ryōshi's back. This caused him to drop his classmate and try to take the items out of his body. But to the rest of the class it looked as if the needles had an effect on him making the tentacles on his arm retract into his body and turning the rest his body to turn to normal including his skin tone.

"Thought I heard there ancient tongue." Lady Marie appeared behind the ground with two needles in her other hand. Midnight quickly yelled at her "What the hell! You could of put the students at risk. You not only threw needles through a crowd but purposely hit a student."

"Your teaching them and didn't do anything when your other student was in danger. Second you also put the rest of the class in danger. He will be fine those needles have a sedative made for his type of blood. And if I didn't do that he would have gone out of control. I may be harsh but I still care for the safety of others." Lady Maria pointes her finger at an unconscious Ryōshi on the ground and had filled her voice with anger and fear "Listen me and Gerhman are tasked to keep him safe and make sure he also doesn't hurt himself or people. And that was about to happen if I didn't step in. He needs to learn to control his powers. Me and Gerhman can't teach him he has to learn from himself or the Old Ones. So here's the gist don't put him in high stress situations unless you know he can do it."

With those long words Lady Maria walked away from the crowd while also mumbling about needing her hunter garb back. While Midnight had a look of anger that someone had to sedate him with sharp needles when she couldn't activate her quirk and stop the match early.