The from

(Warning this chapter I had writers block on and I'm sorry if it's not up to your standards you wished. I will try better next time)

Ryōshi's body was aching in pain. For each swing he tried, it would miss and cause him to get hit by the 5 NOMUs. Breathing was starting to become harder with the pains in his ribs screaming for rest. His confidence was diminishing with strike missing giving the NOMUs a free hit. He didn't know how long it's been going on but he did know he's been hit 15 times. He noticed that they didn't hit him every time he missed as if they were not taking it seriously.

His mind started to talk to itself as his situation got worse. " there not even attack with every chance they get. They're just playing with me as if it's a game of monkey in the middle. With me being the money. " He mentally yelled in frustration knowing he would have been in this if it wasn't for Gerhman.

"Calm down. A hunter does not let his prey become the hunter. So calm yourself, close your eyes and focus. Remember beast like them aren't smart they only rely on their senses and instinct." The whisper spoke into his head but seem as though he couldn't find the source. It's just an auditory hallucination was he could think before getting hit in the chest causing him to tumble on the ground like a leaf as the punch pushed him back.

Using the extended mode of the Hunter's Axe to stand himself back up, only to slouch forward in an exhausted state when he stood all the way up. One of the NOMUs threw a punch at Ryōsh, only for his body to use the pole of his axe to redirect the punch to his right while side stepping left causing the NOMU to go off balance.

The whispers now turned into a only this it felt as if it was directly behind him "Seeing as they didn't train how to fight so I guess we'll have a hands on training at the same time of a real hunt." Turin if around he saw a bluish gray man in a destroyed coat with bandages covering his eyes standing at the edge of the tree line. "Never take your eyes off the beast!" The yelling of the spirit made Ryōshi turned to face the NOMUs, each one stood still except the one that he just paired.

"Now my name is Simon The Harrowed and I too am a hunter. Even if I'm dead doesn't mean I can't come to a hunter's aid when there in trouble. Though you weren't who called me, I sensed you were in the greatest of danger. Now first things first, your form with the axe is terrible. You are putting too much power into it. Here let me help you out." The person now named Simon stared to affect Ryōshi's body.

"Now as I said your form is terrible and since you weren't shown how. I will show you right now as I slay the beast in front of you. This might go by fast so pay attention." Simons seem to have and affect on him as Ryōshi's body froze up as Simon walked up to him and grabbed the extended axe out of his hand. "Please don't judge me to hard I'm rusty and axes aren't my weapon of choice."

With each step Simon took, the wind seem to pickup with the clicking of his feet. Simon suddenly started .the leaves would swirl around him as suctioning vortex started. The five NOMUs were getting pulled towards him
Like leaves in a tornado, the enemies became shredded meat. Blood splattered every where in the vicinity. Ryōshi's was impressed beyond belief as Simon did that effortlessly " that is an advance move you can do with that form if you know how to do the proper form. Which we will start a week from now so enjoy your free time. Don't worry I will inform Gerhman about the situation." Simon tossed the axe to Ryōshi's saying "I hope you have a place for your teacher to stay at?"