When your done with his shit

During the exam:

"Take care of you own damn injuries!" I sighed and slid down into the ravine myself, "Can you walk, did you hit your head?" They answered all my questions and I called up, "Red Riot, could you escort them to the first aid zone while I scan the area for more people!" "On it Mockingjay!" Kirishima slid down with me, "C'mon lets get you guys to safety." I flew back up and muttered, "Thats how you take care of people who have been injured." Before Katsuki could say anything I flew into the sky to scan the area.

An explosion went off near the first aid area and I took off to see what was going on, "Villains have attacked! I'm going to help you all find where they're taking the injured." "Absolutely not wings I'm coming with you!" I bit back a groan, "I can get there faster, you're needed here Katsuki we cant just leave Red Riot and Chargebolt alone." I took off and heard explosions behind me, "Are you serious right now!?" "I'd rather kick villain ass!" I landed, like I expected well before Katsuki and helped evacuate the injured. I am so kicking his ass after the exam.

After the exam:

"What do you mean you're on house arrest!?" I snapped still a little ticked about Katsukis behavior yesterday. "Deku and I got into a fight. Now I'm on house arrest for four days whats so hard to understand?"He responded and I pinched the bridge of my nose to try and stop the impending headache. "I am so done with you right now." He tilted my chin up and smirked, "You know you love me wings." I gave him a kiss, "I'll bring you your homework after school. Love you babe." "Love you too."

Sorry this chapter was so short after I've been gone for so long but theres gonna be another one coming soon!

See you later! Author~chan