When You realize you have fallen for each other

(Y/n)

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bakugo said, "Look I payed for my cheeto's I am getting my cheetos." "Your literally stuck your hand up the vending machine." I didn't want to admit I was stuck but he figured it out, "Your stuck. aren't you?" "Help." He muttered something about me being a dumbass and  helped me remove my arm. "Thanks Bakugo, I should go talk to principal Nezu about getting that fixed." "Yeah, yeah whatever. You wanted cheetos right?" he was at the other vending machine where he bought a bag of the chips (Are cheeto's chips? I don't know...) and handed them to me. "Ah, thanks I'll pay you back tomorrow." "Don't, just don't fucking tell anyone or I'll blow you to the moon!" as he stalked off I thought Maybe he isn't such a bad guy... "Your face is really red y know?" I jumped, "Mina how long have you been there!?" "I followed Bakugo when he followed you. Anyways you totally like him." I felt my face turn into a tomato. "Sh-shut up!" God, have I really fallen for that hot-headed jerk? 

Bakugo

"Next up we have (Y/n) Tamaki vs Ejiro Kirishima!" I was watching the sports festival matches, listening to the nerd in front of me muttering. "Tamaki is really good for long range and has incredible technique, but if Kirishima can get in close then this battle could be over in an instant, what Tamaki needs to do is draw out the battle-" "Shut up." I watched the battle, I don't give a fuck who wins, I could crush either one. But wings would provide more of a challenge. Besides she's kind of cute- Wait what!? I gave my head a shake and turned back to the match. Wings was kicking Shitty hair's ass. Feathers were circling around her and she knocked him unconscious with on final blow. "Ejiro Kirishima is out, (Y/n) Tamaki is the winner!" she stood there for a moment panting, then walked out. I had my match with Round face next so I walked out to the stadium but stopped in my tracks feeling my face heat up. Wings was standing there drinking from her water bottle with the top of her jacket undone and she was only wearing a sports bra underneath. Thats when she noticed me, "WHAT THE HELL!?" "WELL YOUR THE ONE STANDING HERE WITH YOUR TOP UNDONE!" she grabbed her top and stormed past blushing. Fuck. I think I've fallen for her.

Well. I am sorry about that. And also sorry I haven't posted for a while. School has started up again but I will be sure to get back on schedule. Also I'm about to wright another chapter so keep tuned! 

Bye! Author~chan