When he's sick

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Mr Aizawa where's Katsuki?"

"He said he wasn't feeling well."

I knocked on the door to Katsuki's dorm and opened it up,

"Hey babe... Mr Aizawa told me you weren't feeling well so I brought todays homework. Do you need anything else."

"I'm ok..." He mumbled and I nodded. I put the work on his desk and went to kiss his forehead. God he's warm.

"Did you check your temperature at all today?"

"No I'm fine it's just a freaking cold!"

"Your burning up and the fact that your not cursing worries me." I went to my dorm and came back with a thermometer. "Say ah."

"I'm not a damn kid."

"Do it or I'm getting Kaminari in here to sing you lullabies." Katsuki rolled his eyes but I was finally able to take his temperature. "What did I tell you, your at 38.5 Celsius (101.3 Fahrenheit). You close your eyes to rest and I'm going to go and make you some rice porridge."

"I don't need you to take care of me I always get over these quick-" This got him into a coughing fit and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah ok. I'll be back upstairs in an hour probably." I went down and pulled up a contact on my phone,

Calling: Future Mother In Law

"Hello (Y/n) what did Katsuki and how hard do I need to smack him?" I laughed,

"Don't worry about it Mitsuki. I'm calling cause he's sick and while I do have a recipe for rice porridge I was wondering if there's one he likes cause I want to make sure he eats."

"Oh even if he won't admit it he'd eat anything you cook, you should have heard how he went on about that cake you made for Christmas last year. But I can send you my recipe, it's pretty simple." It took me a minute to get over the happiness of knowing Katsuki likes my food before answering.

"Thank you so much, I'll call you back later to let you know how he's doing."

"No problem, call any time and let me know if he gives you any trouble."

"Of course I will, thanks again." I hung up and went into the kitchen. A few minutes later my phone buzzed with a text and I grinned, this is pretty simple.

"Katsuki~" I opened the door and noticed a very still lump on the bed. "Are you asleep or ignoring me because you still think you can take care of yourself." He didn't respond but I saw a twitch and sighed, "Katsuki get over your ego for once." He mumbled something inaudible and I just set the bowl down, "Ok, fine then. I'll be downstairs if you need anything else." I made it to the doorway before he spoke,

"Just fucking stay with me." I turned around and smiled,

"Of course." I pulled up his desk chair and sat down next to him as he ate,

"Why aren't you wearing a mask? I'm gonna get you sick."

"Don't worry about me ok? You just focus on feeling better."

"Don't blame me if your the next one with a fever." I just shook my head, smiling and watched as he ate then drank a couple sips of his water bottle. "Why are you staring."

"Because your usually not this docile and it's adorable."

"Shut the hell up."

(The next day)

"What did I tell you?"

"Hey technically it's the stomach flu!"

"You still could have gotten it from me because now your burning up."

"Shut up..."

"You keep puking, I'll go tell Mr Aizawa what's going on."

To be continued...

Hey guys, Author-Chan here! I am actually planning a time skip soon and I know Bakugo's confirmed manga hero name however I do also know some people might not know it and Ground Zero is popular among the fandom.

So I'd like to hold a vote for Bakugo's hero name would you prefer:

Ground Zero

Manga Name

Don't care