Prologue

Hawk's P.O.V.

I knocked on the door of my sister and brother in-law's house. No answer. They knew it was me, but thats when I realized the door was unlocked. I opened it and stifled a gasp both were laying dead on the floor, feathers and crystals were around and I knew exactly who they were defending. I ran upstairs and sighed in relief to see that my 1 year old niece was unharmed. I scooped her up out of the crib and she said something that sounded like- "Kiki." I sighed and held the little girl closer to my chest she really was adorable. "Hey kiddo i'm so sorry but your parents are dead, but don't worry I'll raise you. Sis would have wanted that." I walked downstairs and hid her face from the bodies of her parents, sat outside and waited for the cops to come.

(3 years later.)

I got a call from (y/n)'s school which was strange because she really was a good girl so I picked up the phone and heard the voice of her teacher on the other line. "Hello Mr Tamaki this is Ms Suzuki and we are having a problem with your niece." "What is it?" "She got her quirk and well... now she wont come down..." "What do you mean?" Just come to the school and see..." I sighed grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

I arrived at the classroom looked around then up and laughed (y/n) was circling the classroom like a little vulture she spotted me and said- "Look Uncle Kiego I have your quirk!" she stopped flying and took a plummet but the teacher caught her. I just picked her up and said- "Lets head home kiddo. So sorry about this Ms Suzuki she really i a good girl probably just got over exited." "Thats what I expected, see you tomorrow (y/n)." "Bye bye Ms Suzuki!" 

(6 years later)

"Were mom and dad really that brave?" The ten year old gripped my hand while we were at her parents graves. "Of course they were kiddo, they died protecting you I told you that." she placed down the white rose from the bushes in back of our house down and I could see tears running down her face "If they were so strong then why couldn't they live?" "If they let the villain pass they would have killed you-" "So it's my fault they're dead!" I was taken aback I nor no one I knew of had put that idea in her head. "If I wasn't born they'd still be alive." I sighed, "No you are not the reason they are dead. If they were here they would say that they were proud of you and how much they miss you. I'm sure if you asked they wouldn't regret a thing and would do it again." She just looked at me and tackled me in a bear hug "I love you Uncle Kiego." "I love you too kiddo."

Author~chan here! I have nothing to say exept have a tissue from that emotional ending. (Sniff) I'll post again ASAP, Bye!