When the two of you move in together

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Almost three years had passed since Class A had taken their diplomas and run off to start or join agencies. I kept living with my uncle but went to be a sidekick at Nighteye's old agency, now run by Centipeder and soon enough I would take over so him and Bubble Girl could start their own. According to them there were to many memories to stick around and they felt I was a good fit anyways.

I continued to walk down the street, everything so familiar but different as now merch of myself and former classmates were displayed in shop windows and the people who once exitedly talked about Hawks and All Might were now gushing over Pinky and Shoto. I stopped at a store window and snickered when I saw an ash blonde angry looking teddy bear in Katsuki's hero costume.

"This is so cute, just kind of dorky." I noticed the real thing making his way through the crowd and I glanced towards the person next to me, "Should I say it to his face?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Nope. Hey babe they made you look like a dork!" At this Katsuki started walking faster and when he reached me, pulled me into a hug that made my feet come slightly off the ground.

"Yeah I'll have to kill my agent for that."

"It's so cute though."

"Why would you buy it when you have the real thing right here?" I laughed and Katsuki leaned in for a kiss. "It's good to see you again."

"Good to see you too Kat." Our schedules had been so jam packed recently that the best we had been able to do in the past month was a five minute video call which ended abruptly when I realized Uncle Keigo was attempting to cook and lit something on fire. I had been giving him lessons since I wasn't gonna be living at his house forever but he still wasn't the greatest.

"Come on, I wanted to talk to you about something." I bounced on my toes,

"Me too actually I have some exiting news!" We made our way to a hole in the wall cafe and took our seats. "It's so weird watching down the street and getting recognized."

"We were recognized even before graduation. That's what happens when your in the class that attracts the most villains. I honestly understand now why Mr Aizawa demanded to stay our home room teacher." I nodded and we took a second to order when the waitress came over.

"Anyways, can I share my news? I'm super excited about it!"

"Sure thing."

"I'm getting my own agency! I mean- technically I'm inheriting it because Centipeder and Bubble Girl are leaving it to me but-" I stopped for a moment, Katsuki had gone very quiet. "Kats? Are you ok?"

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm happy for you. I'm probably going to peel away from Endeavors agency soon anyways. What I wanted to ask seems puny in comparison to that." I laughed,

"Don't worry about it. I'm excited to hear what you have to say." Katsuki shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck,

"Well since I recently got a raise I figured it was time to move out of the old hags house and I got my own apartment. And I was wondering," Katsuki slid a key across the table towards me, "If you wanted to move in with?" I grinned and took the key,

"I'd love that."

(Short time skip)

I loaded the last box into the moving van and sighed, looking back at the house I had grown up in that had so many memories.

"Alright, that was the last of it." I walked back towards the house and gave my uncle a hug, "I'll see you around. I hope mom would be proud of how you raised me."

"Oh trust me there were situations where she'd beat my ass but other than that yeah, she'd be proud."

"Oi Wings you ready to go!?"

"I'm on my way!" I headed down the steps and Uncle Keigo, took a moment to yell after us,

"Take care of her Katsuki and keep it in your pants!"

"I-"

"IM TURNING YOU INTO FRIED CHICKEN UNCLE KEIGO!"

Katsuki's P.O.V.

"Oi don't drop it!" I thought that enlisting the help of our friends would be less of a headache then trying to move everything ourselves or hiring someone. As it turns out it was more of a headache as Dunce face didn't seem to know what the word fragile meant. I was about to beat his ass when (Y/n) spoke up reminding me she could be threatening in a much calmer way.

"Denki Kaminari you drop that box of my mothers China and I your next paycheck will be going to ordering me a new set. And trust me, it's going to be hard enough finding the kind of dishware it is because it comes from I think the the third generation quirk era." Immediately Kaminari handed the box over to his girlfriend and went to go grab linens instead. I walked over and knelt down next to (Y/n) who was putting books onto the shelves,

"Why did we think this was a good idea?"

"Because their our friends and buying pizza and drinks for five extra people is cheaper then hiring movers to help. No matter how clumsy they are." She leaned back and planted a kiss one my cheek, "Don't worry, if your that tired we can just send people home with food instead of having them stick around." I winced at the sound of something being broken and sighed,

"Yeah, that would be good."