When he's injured

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Midoriya I just found another piece of hidden All Might merch, would you mind coming over and helping me find it all later?"

"No problem! Sir was a huge fan so I'm sure we'll find plenty of All Might stuff hidded around."

"Well he was clearly determined no one stole anything. See you later." I hung up and leaned back in my chair, putting my feet on the desk. I didn't have to go on patrol for another hour, all my paperwork was done, and organized crime was dropping again so there was nothing much to do. Maybe I'll get a bite to eat... I dialed Katsuki's number since I'd be passing his agency anyway and waited.

One... two... three... four... five... six rings

"Hey it's Ground Zero. If I'm not at the phone I'm probably kicking ass so call me back later. If your Deku don't ever call me back and if your (Y/n) leave a voicemail it's the only one I'll actually listen to. Bye!" I sighed and shook my head. Did he never update this after high school?

"Hey Katsuki, I was going to go grab a bite to eat so let me know if there's something you want me to pick up and I can also grab dinner later since it's a slow day. Love you, bye." I hung up and made it to convenience store. I wonder if they have any of those bentos...

"Mommy! Mommy, look!" I turned around and saw a little girl wearing a pair of goggles on her head. "It's Mockingjay!"

"I see that." The mom looked up and mouthed, Sorry. I waved her off and knelt down.

"Hey there. Do you want to be a hero one day?"

"Yeah! I wanna be a great hero like you." I tapped my chin with an expression of fake thought.

"Like me? Aren't there better heroes out there who have been in the job a little longer like Hawks or All Might or Mirko?"

"No! Your the best!" I laughed and ruffled her hair,

"That's really sweet, I think you just made my day." I signed and autograph for the little girl and she went off with her mom skipping. I kept grinning to myself and the moment I stood up there was the sound of shattering glass and screams. I ran over to the front of the store and saw a familiar figure on the ground.
"Katsuki!"

"(Y/n)...? Shit-" he tried to sit up and it was then I realized he wasn't bleeding through his shirt, his shirt was torn and his side was covered in blood.

"What's going on?"

"Some- fucker with a blade quirk and a massive dose of ideo trigger. As it turns out the black market wasn't entirely shut down."

"Ok, you stay down, I got this guy." I pulled a feather from my wings, dodging and blocking as one of his blades shot at me before flying foreword and kicking him in the face. "You need to get up earlier to be faster than me."

"Oh really?" His voice was raspy and insane, if I didn't know better I'd think he was Shigaraki. Before I could register what was going on there was a syringe in his neck as he injected himself with another dose of the drug. The mans eyes were almost all whites now as he threw me off of him and I crashed into a newspaper stand. I lifted my hand towards the communicator in my ear,

"This is Pro Hero Mockingjay. I've got an insane criminal who's taken two massive dosages of Ideo Trigger. Ground Zero is currently down." I pulled my goggles down over my eyes and came back for the villain, dodging every one of his blades. Is this the guy Kirishima fought back in high school? Shouldn't he be in Jail?

I had no time to think about it as the villain attacked relentlessly and I could barely keep up.

"Look out!" I whipped my head around and saw Katsuki, flying through the air and hitting the villain with a heavy blow.

"Your badly injured idiot!"

"And your not cut out for long term endurance battles!" I wanted to fight back but the villain wasn't out yet and he wasn't wrong. I could go for drawn out battles but endurance on the ground wasn't my specialty. I was an air fighter.

I was an air fighter.

"Katsuki I'm gonna need you to hold this guy off for like two seconds!"

"You think I can't!?"

"Now is not the time!" I took off into the air and got a good vantage point before pinning the villain with feathers. "Now!" Katsuki knocked him out and I landed, kneeling to check his pulse. "He's alive. I'll keep him like this until the drug is gone complete- Katsuki!" I caught my boyfriend before he hit the ground and later him down gently. "I told you not to fight."

"We got the bastard didn't we...?" I rolled my eyes and pressed a hand to his wound.

"Shit... I get the feeling using my shirt to stop the bleeding would get you pissed at every male within vision."

"Don't even think about it." I looked around and felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the girl from earlier holding a 200 yen handkerchief.

"Thank you." She smiled and ran back to her mom. The handkerchief worked better but Katsuki was still bleeding quickly.

"You have a fan."

"Yes I do. She's adorable."

"You'd make a good mom."

"Ok your delirious now, the Katsuki I know hates children. Please bleed silently until backup gets here."

"Sure thing sweetheart." I ended up tearing off the bottom of my tank top but soon enough paramedics arrived and after confirming that the blood wasn't mine they turned their attention to my boyfriend who was looking very pale.

I cleaned off and jumped into the back of the ambulance, brushing off any of the medics wishes to attend to my wounds until we got to the hospital.

What felt like hours passed though when the doctor came out it had only been about 40 minutes.

"Is he ok?"

"We'll be can curse like a sailor and ask how you are." I laughed and wiped away the tears in my eyes.

"He'll be fine."

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter and I'll see you next time! Bye.