When your sick

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Uuugghhhh..." Katsuki sighed as he continued to hold my hair back as I puked.

"I told you to wear a fucking mask."

"Come on it's the stomach flu! Probably from that cheap burrito I ate."

"Thats food poisoning. Your burning up and can't keep anything down."

"And you just had a fever, how did I catch it from you?"

"Maybe the vomiting is from that shitty fast food but based on the fact that you, and don't even think about denying it, stayed up all night next to me while I had a fever to make sure I wasn't getting overheated is probably how you got sick." I groaned again and then puked into the toilet. I felt Katsuki gently start to rub my back, "Sorry for snapping your just in bad shape. Want me to get you anything?"

"Water would be nice. Or something light to eat that might help settle my stomach."

"I'll be back." I felt the hair drop back onto my neck and sighed, leaning against the wall and feeling the air from the cool mini fan I had positioned by the bathroom when I woke up feeling sick and hot. My phone buzzed and I picked up,

"Hello...?"

"Hey kid, Katsuki told me you were feeling pretty awful."

"That's an understatement. I think I caught whatever he had than minor food poisoning from a cruddy fast food burrito I ate on cause I was starving on a walk." Uncle Kiego groaned in sympathy,

"Want me to stop by?"

"I'll be ok, besides last time I was sick this bad you freaked out for ten minutes, then tried to call my mom because you still had her number on your phone for some reason, remembered she was dead, sat in silence for another five minutes, and finally called Mirko like- I don't know what the fuck I'm doing." I felt the phone slide out of my hand and get replaced with a water glass.

"Don't worry your niece is in competent hands. Huh!? I'm just doing this cause she looks like she's going to pass out on the floor!" There was silence for a moment and then, "Yea I fucking love her. I'll keep you updated." I only heard one side of that conversation but could still hear Uncle Keigo teasing him through the phone about being soft. "Jeese your Uncle is a pain in the ass. How are you doing?"

"Less nauseous. Still uncomfortable cause of the fever though."

"Yeah yeah, come here." Katsuki scooped me up and layer me in my bed, placing a cool wet cloth on my forehead.

"Wow, aren't you sweet today."

"Tch, you heard what I said. You just look like you were gonna pass out and I'm not good with fainting people." I remembered the sports festival and how he kinda just stood there after Uraraka passed out and nodded a bit.

"Well I appreciate it no matter what..." The door swung open all of a sudden.

"Oh my god my platonic waifu is sick!" I saw Mina and the rest of the squad in the door and chuckled slightly,

"Calm down it's just what Katsuki had, I'll be up and about in a couple days."

"Until then you four need to get the fuck out." Katsuki growled and they all backed up.

"Get we'll soon (Y/n)!"

"Thanks Kirishima." I said and once the door closes looked back at Katsuki, "They were just being nice."

"They have so much combined energy you'd never get any rest." He mumbled and I shook my head slightly, but smiled, reaching up to touch his cheek.

"Well thank you. I'm going to try and take a nap since I've been up since five."

"Alright, I'm gonna go make some soup or something. I'll be up soon to check on you." He left and I rolled over, closing my eyes. Wow my type really is tsundere loud blondes.

(A few days later)

I stretched my wings out, and sighed, standing in the sun.

"Hey Tamaki, feeling better?" Midoriya asked.

"Yep. It's really thanks to Katsuki."

"Kacchan's always been like that. As you know we used to be friends when we were little. I once sneezed and he handed me a box of tissues saying- "If you had a stupid cold you should have stayed home."" I laughed,

"Really?"

"Oi Deku what the hell are you telling her over there!?"

"Ah! Nothing Kacchan!"