When he's jealous

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was out with Katsuki buying stuff for the summer camp and we had stopped at a cafe. We sat down. The waiter was a probably a year or two older than us and had unkempt short brown hair, with green eyes. He was also a flirt. "So, can I get you two started on some drinks?" "I'd like a hot chocolate with whipped cream please." "A sweet drink for a sweet girl. What about you sir?" Katsuki answered through gritted teeth, "I'll have a coffee with 1 sugar and 1 cream." "On it." He winked at me and I raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't like him." Katsuki growled, I smiled. "You don't like how he was flirting with me in front of you. Don't worry I can handle him, we're not going to be here for long." he nodded but kept his eyes on the kitchen. The waiter came back with our drinks, "A coffee for you and a hot cocoa for the pretty girl." I saw a vein pop in Katsuki's forehead and snorted into my cocoa, he looked like an anime character. (Stop breaking the fourth wall! Y/n: How was that- Me: STAWP!) "Anyways, what would you like to eat?" "I'll have daily quiche and (Favorite sweet), what about you Kat?" "I'll have the quiche as well and a cinnamon roll." "Alright, I'll be back soon with your order." He left and I turned to Katsuki, "Thats cannibalism." he pinked up, "Are you serious? I'm not you." "You hijacked my pick up line!" our food came and we ate in peace but when the boy came back shit hit the fan. "Heres the check, and I was wondering," He turned to me. "Could I get your number? I do love pretty girls like you." Katsuki stood up so fast and lit one of his palm with sparks. "Well do you like pretty girls who are taken!? Because I have been sitting here this whole time watching you shamelessly flirt with my girl, so we'll take that and you can leave her alone!" I wanted to scold him, but the waiter had such a funny look on his face that I just had to hold back laughter, but I managed to say- "Katsuki sit down, look I was trying to be nice, but you were really being rude. Theres a difference between flirting as a joke, and legit trying to ask out someone in front of her boyfriend." He nodded, staring at Katsuki's palms then left leaving the check with us. I burst out laughing, "Whats so funny wings?" "T-that kid face when he saw your quirk was just so funny!" He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, "Whatever nerd, let's just go."