When he makes you blush

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"I'm bored." Mina complained, stretching out on the couch. "You could come train with me later." I suggested. "Why not." I told her when I was going and then headed upstairs to hangout until the designed time.

"Are you coming?" I called. "I'm here, sorry!" Both Mina and I were in normal exercise clothes and we headed towards the gym. "Do you want to work with our quirks, or just normal combat?" "I've watched you training and don't want to get hit with your feathers, let's  just do normal hand to hand."  "Sounds good." As we got closer to the gym I heard yelling and explosions. "Do you think Katsuki's in there?" I questioned, "Who else could it be?" We opened the door and the yelling had stopped. "Bro, that was super manly!" "Shut up and face me again Shitty Hair!" I stepped into there line of sight, "Sorry boys, but it's our turn." Katsuki noticed us. "Oi (Y/n) Fight me! Shitty hair is easy to beat!" "Hey!" I laughed, "Fine, Quirks or no quirks." "I wanna beat you at your strongest." "Fine, Quirks it is."I tossed aside my bag and jacket and got ready. "Hold up, let us move out of the way!" Kirishima and Mina moved to the other side of the gym and we started our match. Katsuki like I predicted came straight for me and I took off, "Oi, I can't get you from up there!" "You said we could use quirks, but if thats how you feel," I landed on the other side of the Arena and shot feathers at him which he expertly dodged. "I can stay on the ground." "Oh it's on Wings." We sparred for about five more minutes until I finally had him pinned. "Much harder to beat the Kirishima huh." "I concede, just get off of me you're heavy." I got off of him and pretended to act offended. "Did you just call me fat?!" "No I- Arrrg!" I laughed, "I'm kidding Kat." "I hate you." He lifted up his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face and I turned the same color as my wings. I forgot how ripped he was. He noticed my face and smirked, "Like what you see?" "S-shut up!" I turned away and headed towards Mina, "Your face is really red you know." "C-can we just spar?" "Sure, I want you to show me that one handed capture you used on Bakugo."

You're welcome for that picture. I'll see you lovelies later!

Author~chan