When you turn into a baby

3rd person P.O.V.

"Aww crap what are we gonna do?" 

"Should we be more scared of Bakubro or the fact that we're probably gonna have to call the number 2 hero about this?" The Bakusquad had been hanging out and not 2 minutes after Bakugo went to use the restroom a kid had come and hit (Y/n) with his quirk and had run off with his mother yelling about how it would wear off by the end of the day. Now they had baby (Y/n) with a massively oversized  black hoodie on her and Bakugo already walking back. 

"Why do all you idiots look like you've committed a murder? And wheres (Y/n)?" Sero just pointed down and the (h/c) infant smiled when she saw the ash-blonde, 

"Katsu!" Bakugo just stared down in shock before picking her up, making sure the hoodie was secure. 

"One of you grab her clothes, let's just get her back to the dorms then we can decide what to do." The group let out a consecutive exhale, just glad he wasn't yelling.

Once they were back at the dorms and Yayorozu had created a Hawks onesie with tiny slits for her wing buds they called Mr Aizawa into the room.

"Hawks would kill me if he found out she got hit with a quirk and didn't tell him. I'll give him a call." The moment he got out the words- "quirk" and "baby" the number two hero literally crashed through the window causing (Y/n) to screech and laugh from her boyfriends arms. 

"Kiki!" Hawks quickly scribbled out a check to fix the windows and then took his niece into his arms. Everyone was used to the number two hero randomly dropping by because they knew how much he loved (Y/n) but no one had seen him this exited yet. 

"Its been forever since you've called me that kid." He adjusted (Y/n) in his arms before turning to Bakugo, so how'd this happen?" 

"No idea, ask those idiots. I was in the bathroom." Mina rubbed the back of her neck, 

"We don't really know either... it was just some kid, probably only just got his quirk and was experimenting or something. Hawks laughed, 

"Yeah I get that." 

Bakugo's P.O.V.

Keigo had left a while ago and so it was up to me to take care of (Y/n). It seemed she had literally been reverted back to infancy because I could tell her speech was limited, the most walking I had seen her do was unsteady walking, and she had a stupid fascination with grabbing my hair. 

"OW! Jesus Wings, knock it off!" I tried scolding her again as she held onto a fistful of my blonde hair but she just laughed. Damnit, I would have never guessed she was this fucking rowdy as a baby. She's generally pretty calm. I set her down for a moment and went to go see if maybe I had brought along an All Might toy or something to keep her entertained. All there was however was were hard action figures and those did not seem safe for a kid. Not asking Deku for anything. Maybe Raccoon eyes has something. I turned around and realized she wasn't anywhere in my room but my door was open. Shit- I ran downstairs and let out a sigh of relief to see she was with the girls who were cooing over her. "Can't turn my back for one damn second huh?" 

"Bakugo everyone knows you need to keep an eye on babies, especially when there as energetic as she is. You'd make a bad parent." Raccoon eyes said and I lit a couple explosions, 

"Shut it! I'd be a great-" I realized what I was about to say and felt color rise to my cheeks. (Y/n) and I... as parents? Wait what the fuck - we're not even out of highschool. "Just keep her entertained. I could go without her snagging my hair every 5 seconds." 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up and as a few rays of sunlight hit my eyes. What happened... It was then I realized I was not exactly wearing anything and yelped, pulling the covers around me. 

"What the hell, why am I naked!?" Thats when I saw Katsuki's messy blonde locks raise from the floor.

"You got turned into a baby. Don't worry, once you fell asleep I slept on the floor." I tried to remember what happened yesterday and only briefly remembered Uncle Kiego busting through the window. 

"Least its over, now Katsuki..." 

"Yea?" 

"Get out of my room!"