When he's getting hit on

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Mr Aizawa did take us to the beach to train. But he also should have known better.

Mineta was buried in the sand.

Ya-Momo had created a volleyball net at some point.

Several people were just chatting.

Midoriya was getting chased by Katsuki.

Mr Aizawa himself was taking a nap while Sero and Kaminari debated on weather or not to dump water in him.

And I didn't even know where Tsu was, probably swimming.

So it was going pretty well.

I picked up the ball and tossed it up and down, deciding to do Midoriya a favor.

"Hey Katsuki wanna play some 1 v 1 volleyball!?"

"Only I'd your ready to get your ass beat wings! Also no flying like when we were in America and you spiked the fucking thing right over my head!"

"That was Uncle Keigo not me!"

"Whatever!" Katsuki positioned himself on the other side of the net and I hit the ball over to him. He hit it back and I dove for it, hitting it over to the other side. Before I could stand up he spiked the ball and I sent a feather to catch it. "Oi that's cheating!"

"You said I couldn't fly. Nothing about feathers." I heard some giggling and looked over to see a couple of girls staring at us. My first thought was to check my swimsuit since me wings did have a habit of shifting it around. Nothing riding up my ass and my chest is still inside.

"Hey we're joining! Let's do boys vs girls!" I nodded as Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari ran over with Mina, Jiro, and Tsu.

"Sounds good to me. What do you think Suki?"

"Whatever. Looser buys the winner dinner tonight."

"Pull out your wallet then fireworks cause I'm gonna be starving."

Bakugo's P.O.V.

"What did I tell you!?" My hands twitched as the girls celebrated on the other side of the net and (Y/n) stuck her tongue out at me, laughing.

"I want a rematch!" I shouted and she just waved me off,

"Maybe in a minute... I need a drink." The girls all walked off and Dunce face nudged my arm.

"Hey check it out, those babes have been staring at us for a while now."

"Do I look like I give a shit?"

"Don't worry their probably not staring at you." Flex tape said, "Lets all just split up and see who they follow." Everyone else ran off and the girls who were watching us came straight for me. Not staring my ass.

"Hey I see your friends left you alone~" A girl with blue hair in a pixie cut said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"I have a fucking girlfriend."

"I don't see her anywhere." A brunette said in the same god awful kind of voice.

"Was it the alien?" The blue haired girl asked,

"Or maybe the one with the headphones."

"Oi no ones allowed to pick on them but me."

"We're not picking on them." The blue haired girl crooned, leaning in way to close for comfort. "But maybe I will if it was the girl with the wings because she definitely did not inherit her uncles side of the families looks."

"Hey! That girl with the wings is right here and knows for a fact her uncle would passively aggressively insult you till that fake ass tan was melted off from you blushing in shame and embarrassment." I turned around and saw (Y/n), her wings spread out fully, and a crushed soda can dripping Fanta down her hand.

"Tch, buzz off."

"You buzz off and quit flirting with my boyfriend. I'm sure he's already told you to fuck off but in case he hasn't, fuck off." I just took a step back and watched as a red feather made their way under each of their necks. I had never seen her like this before but I wasn't complaining. (😏)

"Tamaki please don't threaten civilians..." The voice of our exhausted teacher came from behind us and the freathers slowly left and she grabbed me arm, pulling me away from them and towards where the beach towels were set up. We finally slowed down and she sighed,

"Sorry about that. I get a bit jealous."

"I started a fight because you were talking with Deku don't even worry about it. Besides," I pulled her onto my lap and leaned to whisper into her ear, "You look so fucking sexy when mad."

"Get a room you two!"

"Oi fuck off Dunce Face!"

Bakugo likes people who can and will verbally destroy other people / him while still being sensitive. Don't even try changing my mind. It doesn't even have to be a romantic thing and it's why he's friends with the Bakusquad because they will all friend bully him while still being awesome friends.