When you announce your pregnancy

(Pregnancy check: 10 weeks)

Parents / parental figures

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I groaned as I loosened my jeans waistband, finally admitting there was no way I'd be closing them without doing so. Barely showing and I already can't fit into my jeans.

"Oi, you ready!?"

"Give me a minute Katsuki!" I finally zipped up my pants and pulled on a loose top as well as an oversized hoodie. I may not be showing much but with his moms observant gaze I wasn't about to have her notice anything and ruin the surprise. I headed downstairs, adjusting my wings through the holes in the back. Katsuki and I headed into the car and he started the ignition.

"You ready?" He asked again, this time not asking about if I was dressed or not.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

———————————————————————————

Every once in a while Mitsuki would invite Katsuki, my uncle, and I to her house for brunch and so we figured it was the perfect time to tell them.

I let the news out when we were in the living room talking about what had been going on in our lives and the reactions were priceless.
Mitsuki dropped her mimosa.
Masaru choked on his.
And Uncle Keigo fell off his chair in shock.

"I'm going to be a grandma!?" Mitsuki shrieked in delight and I stood up so she could give me a large hug. "Congratulations you two! Ooh I have to do something for Mother's Day for you."

"You don't have to its-"

"I insist!"

"Mitsuki don't smother her... but congratulations, seriously." My father in law said, coughing slightly. Uncle Keigo was the only person who hadn't said anything. He just picked himself off the floor and walked over to my husband. Katsuki looked like he wanted to sink straight through the couch until Keigo pulled him up by the arm and into a hug.

"I swear to god if I find out you aren't being a good father I'm killing you."

"Don't worry about it old man." I sighed in relief. Uncle Keigo looked over at me and pointed,

"I swear to god you better not die on me. I already raised you, I don't think I could do it again." I laughed and gave him a hug.

"I'll be ok, I promise. If anything I'm worried about you trying to teach my kid to fly like you did with me."

"(Y/n)..."

"Wait what did he do?" Katsuki asked and I bit back a smile,

"Threw me off a building."

"What the fuck!?"

"I was 24! Also I regretted it like the moment I did it."

"He did." I confirmed, "We got ice cream and he found a way to actually teach me how to fly."

"He's not aloud within 10 feet of our kid."

"Come on man!"

"Katsuki..."

Class 1-A

3... 2... 1...

The realization of what I had said finally sunk in and the zoom call glitched as the former Class A broke into cheers.

"Don't crash my laptop!" I laughed and Katsuki stuck his fingers into his ears.

"I'm gonna be an auntie!"

"Like hell Raccoon eyes!"

"Another Kacchan..."

"Why are you saying that like it's a bad thing Deku!?" I grabbed my husbands shoulder so he wouldn't be the one to break my computer.

"Thank you all so much for your enthusiasm." I said and Kaminari suddenly had a look, "What?"

"You said your 10 weeks right?"

"Yes..."

"That must have been one hell of a honeymoon."

"Shut the fuck up Dumce Face!"

"Okay... I think we should go before Katsuki blows up my laptop. I'll see you guys around."

"Bye!"

———————————————————————————

"I think today went well." I said as Katsuki slid into bed next to me.

"Yeah yeah. It was exhausting though. And I thought your uncle was gonna kill me."

"You have like eight inches on him, you'd be fine."

"Don't underestimate the wrath of an angry father figure." I snuggled into my husband and he gently brushed a strand of hair off my face.

"Does this mean you'll be protective of our child?"

"Of fucking course! Their dads gonna be the best hero around and you bet your ass that means I'm gonna keep them safe!"

"I'm glad to hear it Katsuki but calm down, we have neighbors."

"Tch." It was quiet for a moment and then I had a realization.

"Oh shit..."

"What?"

"With the weight of my wings and my belly my back is gonna be killing me."

"Are you gonna complain about it?"

"Yes. I will demand massages."

"Suffer."

"Meanie!"