When you wear his hero costume

(Istg- LOOK AT HIM HES SO CUTE!)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Hey Wings..."

"Hey Katsuki, long day?" He nodded and headed upstairs to change then came back down, laying his head in my lap.

"Aw poor baby." I teased, stroking his head.

"Shut up." I closed my eyes and listened to my boyfriend rant about his day. "So first I had a shit load of paperwork. Then I was lead on a wild goose chase around town by some petty thieves only for Deku to sweep in and save the fucking day like the goddamn hero he is. And then as it turns out Jeanest left a whole ass cabinet of hair product and I didn't know and it fell on me." I laughed,

"I'm sorry. It's not funny- kind of is though. It's just ridiculously similar to the fact that Sir Nighteye had All Might merch stashed everywhere. Did you know Midoriya is like a bloodhound when it comes to that shit?"

"What the hell was that nerd doing at your agency!?"

"I asked him to help me find the last of the merch. Don't worry about it ok?"

I opened my eyes as I felt the weight lift from my lap and watched as he stood up and stretched.

"I need a shower."

"Mhm. I can tell your exhausted, I know it's your night to cook but we can always order something."

"Nah I'll be fine." Katsuki headed upstairs and I heard the water turn on. I sighed and leaned on the armrest. I knew he wasn't mad at me, just tired. But it still hurt. Suddenly I had an idea.
Just to be safe I waited about five minutes before hopping off the couch and heading into our bedroom. Obviously the gauntlets and grenades were kept at his agency but in the closet was most of Katsuki's hero costume.

I couldn't wear the shirt but I had my own black and orange tanktop I could pull on and it worked pretty well with the rest of the costume. I giggled as I spun in the mirror and pretended for a moment I had explosive powers.

"Boom boom boom! Die shitty villains! I hate everyone except for a bird who is now the love of my life." I set up my phone camera and started doing a mini photo shoot and then sat down on the bed. I was about to send the pictures to the girls when I guess I was more exhausted then I thought because I fell asleep.

Bakugo's P.O.V.

I made my way out of the bathroom and across the hall to our bedroom when I saw (Y/n) asleep on the bed in a very familiar outfit.

"What the fuck is she doing...?" I walked over and sure enough (Y/n) was in my hero costume, fast asleep, her thumb two inches from the send button on a bunch of pictures she took. "Oi. Wings."

"Hm... oh hey Katsu- WHY ARE YOU STILL NAKED!?"

"Calm down I have a towel on! Why are you in my fucking costume!?" She sat up and curled one of her wings around her body, stroking the side.

"Because I wanted to make you flustered since it seemed like you were mad at me for hanging out with Midoriya." She pouted.

Well it worked.

"Change."

"You first." I smirked and leaned over, gently raising her gaze to my eye level,

"What? Can't handle this?"

"I-"

In her mission to make her boyfriend flustered (Y/n) Tamaki ended up being the one red faced and freaking out.