When you're having cravings

On today's episode of I couldn't find anything better so here's some ridiculous fanart

(Pregnancy check 18 weeks)

If there was one thing I learned from my 8 years of being with Katsuki it was that he is one who takes eating healthy very seriously.

It wasn't that he was insane about it, in fact I'd come home from a late shift to find him with a bowl of ice cream on the couch (then tease him relentlessly about it) and of course he never denied me whenever I needed to satisfy my sweet tooth.

However the moment he saw on the information packet the doctor had given me when I first went to my first appointment (aka the one where I found out I was pregnant) and saw it would be best to cut back on a lot of sugary, salty, and processed foods it was one of the things he zoomed in on.

Again, not that he put the snacks anywhere I couldn't reach them or told me I couldn't have them he just bought less of them and I would often get chastised for digging into my 3rd packet of fruit snacks (I will no longer be identifying as a hot bisexual just a fruit snack) before dinner.

However today was different.

Normally my snacks were in a higher cupboard because Katsuki didn't care for them and I could easily fly or climb on the cabinets to get to them. However apparently its not exactly safe to do either of those things while pregnant and so they were moved to a cabinet we weren't really using.

However as I tried to bend down to reach the box of pocky I really wanted I realized that my belly was getting in the way.

"Damn..." I cursed under my breath and stood back up. Katsuki was napping upstairs but even if he wasn't there was no way he'd help me since I guess he was going to start dinner soon or whatever. I tried to lean down a different way.

Nope I had wings in the way now.

Squat down?

Ok that worked I guess but only because I fell on my butt.

But hey at least I found the pocky.

I grabbed what I wanted and reached for the counter, slowly but surely making my way up off the tile.

One of my cravings as of late had been sweet and spicy things so I opened the fridge and pulled out the bottle of sriracha, adding a good amount into a dish meant for sauces and swiped the chocolate covered stick through the sriracha and bit down. Perfect. I continued snacking away and was only stopped by someone reaching over my head and taking the candy out of my hand.

"Snacking again?"

"Hand it over blasty."

"You're gonna spoil your dinner."

"Never have before."

"Tch. The damn brat has made your appetite all weird." He took the snacks from out in front of me and put the box away before rinsing out the dish. I pretended to pout but could barely keep it up when he pulled me in and planted a kiss on my forehead. I pushed him back and struggled to keep the frown on my face. 

"Don't call them a brat." I chastised, unable to help the smirk making its way onto my lips. 

"If their anything like you they will be." I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled, "Proving my point wings."

"Whatever, whats for dinner?"

"Curry."

"Make it spicy."

"I'm honestly loving the fact that you like spicy food right now."

"Enjoy it while it lasts." I said and Katsuki gave a very dramatic sigh. Normally I couldn't handle the amount of spice he liked so the fact that he would have to go back to what he called "weak ass spice" was probably disappointing. 

"Get out of the kitchen dork." 

"Sure thing." 

A/n: I might do another pride month special soon.