Origin

18 years ago

Tom Riddles POV

"My Dark Lord.'' I heard from the distance as I gazed out the windows of the Malfoy manor. It was rainy and dark from my view, The windows whispered as rain sprinkled down the glass.

"My lord."

I sigh before speaking, still gazing out the windows.

"WHAT?" I state in vexation. My plans are not working. I'm not strong enough I thought finding the elder wand would bring me to my full potential, HOW IS IT TO BRING ME THERE IF I'M YET TO FIND IT.

"The Quest was of no use my Lord."

All these years of searching, was a complete and utter waste of time.

Time skip

The sun had started to emerge after days of raining, it made the chandelier shimmer creating light to reflect on the ceiling. I have come to the realization that I alone was not powerful enough to fulfill my desires, I need a successor, a new heir to my title who will successfully achieve pure-blood dominance.

3rd person POV

Tom chose the perfect candidate for his little so called experiment. The girl had bewitching brown hair and eyes, her eyes danced in the sunlight. She was tall and thin. Diana Blake was her name, a pure-blood. Not to mention the main reason he chose her was she was very powerful. Back in her days at Hogwarts she was easily top of her class mastering almost all spells and had almost mastered wandless magic.

With right training their child would most likely inherit this ability along with many of his own rare abilities.

His plan consisted with making the girl fall in love with him, have a child, then kill the mother. And he did just that with a tiny complication, as she was slowly but surely falling in love with him, he was falling for her as well. He became charming and vulnerable, everyone saw a completely different side of him. Though Diana did not know him as Tom Riddle but as Christopher Jacobs, she knew he was the one. Tom was so in love he waited till the child was of 1 year to kill the mother, it took everything out of him to do it. He even felt guilt but he had feared he never would and his efforts would be for nothing, her death was quick and painless. At least that's what he thought.

Toms POV

"Chris, what's wrong you have been so distant the last few days, it's a lot harder taking care of Isolophilia by myself than it looks, a little trouble maker that one" Diana rests her hand on my back peering over me.

"Christopher, I love you, what's wrong you can tell me." she then cuffed my cheek and turned my head towards her, I didn't make eye contact.

"I'm sorry." I mutter

"wha-" I watched as Diana's brown eyes glistened as the tears dripped from the gland of her oculus. I had struck her with a dagger piercing her heart. That night her heart wasn't the only one left broken. A tear dripped down my face as I turned around to see Isolophilia sitting on the ground staring at her mothers lifeless body.

3rd person POV

Days after Diana's death tom met his supposed fate while attempting to kill a half-blooded boy around the same age as his daughter. Isolophilia was left alone, no parents, no one to look after her, no one to teach her, she was left to be drowned in the darkness.

Or maybe she is the darkness.