Chapter 3

Isolophilia Odessa's POV

After I had pushed Hermione out of the way I quickly looked back up towards the Fast moving blunger, the realization hit me

It's not even the 3rd week of school and they are already trying to kill me.

"hm."

Suddenly it felt like time stopped, The air around me turned ice cold and my surroundings along with the sky turned dark. Shivers ran up my spine as I heard the light whispering of my name being called, I couldn't make out who or what it was, but I had this dark feeling. Shaking the feeling off coming back into reality, I did the most impulse thing and caught the blunger in my hands. Almost falling backwards before I could steady myself, quickly after throwing it back out to the field. I stared out towards the field panting for a few seconds before I finally realized I didn't hear Hermione behind me, I turned back to see her lifeless body laying on the ground.

"HERMIONE!" I yelled as I ran towards her, she was breathing but her breathing was shallow. I heard Ron and Harry yelling Hermione's name in the background.

"What happened?" Ron asked in a very shaken tone.

"When I pushed her down I- I think I pushed her too hard, she hit her head" I said as Ron picked her up and rushed to the infirmary. I wiped the sweat off my face and looked down to the ground.

"She will be alright." Harry said.

"You don't know that!" I yelled back in a frustrated tone, Harry's eyes widened from my distressed state.

"This isn't your fault don't blame yourse-" I cut Harry off

"You should go be with your friends to make sure she's alright." I muttered.

"She could have been more hurt if you didn't do what you did," Harry added. We stayed quiet for a few moments.

"Your bleeding," he said, pointing to my head.

I brought my hand to my head to touch the cut and whipped the blood off, the blunger must have flung back and hit me when I caught it, I didn't even notice.

"it's nothing."

"Just tell her I said I'm sorry." I said, turning around to start walking away as I felt my hand being grabbed lightly.

"Let me walk you back, to make sure you don't pass out or anything." As he said this before I could reply he started lightly pulling me ahead, and I honestly didn't have the energy to argue, my head was pounding.

All I could think about is seeing Hermione like that, my fault or not this is what happens around me, people get injured, or worse. I'm like a walking disease that kills everything in my path, this is why I can't make friends here.

"Are you alright you seem a little lost in your thoughts"

"Just fine."

"I think I can find my way from here." I said as we were now in the common room.

"Yeah of course." he stared at me in the eyes, he probably thinks I'm some crazy loner girl.

I mean I guess I am a crazy loner girl.