Chapter 5

Isolophilia Odessa's POV

Harry nodded and opened the door to the common room I waited till he had emerged to the darkness of the room before I continued.

I heard my name being called once more and I turned in the direction and started walking towards the voice.

"who are you what do you want!?" I called out and no response followed, the voice grew louder as I followed it, leading me to a dark Wooden door that seemed to be on the other side of the castle from the location of the Gryffindor common room, it had not felt like I had been walking as long but when I looked at my locket with the time it appeared 1 hour had passed. Suddenly the voice was whispering something different, I couldn't make out what it was but I felt the sudden urge and grabbed the handle, hesitating I then slowly started to turn the handle, every inch off my body turned ice cold, candles down the hall that once lit up the walkway where blow out by a sudden gush of wind, my desires to find the hidden mystery behind this door grew stronger.

Last minute before I could pull open the door I felt a hand grab my shoulder and aggressively yank me forward.

"WHAT DO YOU JUST THINK YOUR DOING?!" It appeared to be a boy, who had ashy white hair, and icy grey blue eyes.

'What an asshole.' I thought

"Get the hell off of me!" I pushed him back against the wall putting my finger to his chest, did I ever mention I have bad anger issues I wonder who I get that from.

He slapped my hand away harshly "Excuse me do you not know who I am?!" he replied aggressively

"Fortunately for me I do not know who u are, but unfortunately I assume I'm going to find out." I reply coldly

He grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the nearest light source that hadn't been blow out, I didn't fight back because I was interested in what he was planning to do.

"I'm going to turn you in for wandering around past curfew, whatever filthy house you are in is sure to lose points from your selfishness." I groaned, and he stoped, losing his grip on my wrist noticing he had left a mark.

"Let her go Malfoy!" a voice said as the figure stepped out of the shadows, I felt this Malfoy boy take his arm and pull it around my neck pushing me into him.

"Look who we have here come to see the show Pottah."

"I'm not going to tell you again let her go!" Harry yelled

"And what are you going to do about it." Malfoy replied as Harry started inching closure, I stared at Harry giving him a smirk hoping he will take the hint and back off, before the boys continue I loosen my arm easily and slip out from his grasp taking his arm pulling it behind him and kicking him to the ground, he rolled over on his back and coughed I looked towards Harry.

"I see you didn't need my help." he looked shocked.

"what are you doing here." I questioned him.

"You said you would be right back its been 2 hours." I frowned.

"Right I'm sorry I couldn't find my ring and I got lost."

I heard Malfoy trying to get up so I turned back and offered my hand but as he grabbed it, he stared into my eyes he did this for a while before he broke the silence.

"O?"

"Excuse me." I say in anger letting go of his hand and let him fall to the ground, I was shocked and on the verge of tears I have no idea how he would know that name but if this is some type of sick joke I'm over it.

"Lets go." I said to Harry.

I slightly looked back, There was something about him something about the way he watched me, something familiar.

"What was that." Harry asked

"Nothing I just I'm tired."

"Good thing we don't have classes today." Harry said as we continued to make our way back.

"Again, why?"

"I'm not sure."

Later in the common room

I still haven't slept yet, Everything has just been so overwhelming. First with harry and I know, I know what was I thinking, that's the thing I wasn't, he was just saying all those appealing things and made me feel comfortable and even worse vulnerable, the feeling I got in my stomach I wish it would last forever but It cant. There is probably no way I'm going to get to sleep so I decided to take a shower. When I got out I put on a brown and tan pattern Jumper, with medium wash mom jeans, and brown boots.

 When I got out I put on a brown and tan pattern Jumper, with medium wash mom jeans, and brown boots

Time skip

"Hey." a voice said from the side of the room.

"Hermione your alright!"

"It was nothing a little magic couldn't fix." she smiled.

"How are you."
I looked at her with confusion.

"Harry said you blamed your self, you shouldn't there was nothing you could have done that would have ended with a better outcome."

Before I could reply we heard a bunch of commotion coming from down stairs I looked at Hermione questioningly, we walked down to the common room and where greeted by the twins.

"Just the person we wanted to see." George says

"Me? I'm flattered."

"We want you to join the quidditch team." George and Fred say in unison.

"What." I laughed out loud
"Wait your serious."

"After we saw you catch that blunger we knew you were perfect for the position, I mean your perfect in real life to of course I mean uh-" George put his hand to his head and scratched it awkwardly.

"If you do choose to join in I'll be your number 1 fan." Harry cut in, as you could see the jealousy rising in Fred and George

"What makes you guys think I can play because I could catch 1 blunger, I don't even think your supposed to catch blunders." the twins shrugged and gave me the look. I crossed my arms and raised a brow.

"I suppose."