Ch 14- Slowely forgetting my objective

Isolophilia Odessa's POV

Weeks have passed since the arrival and transfer of Beatrix and Apollo. For Beatrix she was placed in Hufflepuff, not so surprising, as for Apollo he was placed in Slytherin.
They get along well with everyone, well for the most part I believe Harry and Apollo may have gotten off on the wrong foot for whatever reason but I suppose it's none of my concern.

Lately everything has been quite, to quite in fact. I have been using every hour of my spare time to research and find information on my father. But to no surprise I have found completely utterly nothing. I'm not doubting Harry or anything, I would be stupid if I did.

One thing is clear though, the ministry is hiding something. What other possible reason would they need to station Dolores Umbridge at Hogwarts. The only logical one is to take the voices of Harry and Albus Dumbledoor for they are the ones informing others on my fathers return. So far she has successfully succeed, as she now has been appointed High inquisitor.

For the most part your pretty much up to date, like I said it's been quite lately.

"Odessa!" Apollo called. Well not on everything, lately I have become quite close to Apollo. And before you ask, no not in that way. I don't have the time or luxury to perform that stupid romance stuff. And anyways if anything Apollo is like a brother to me, it took me a while to directly warm up to him but in the end we just clicked.

Out of nowhere I felt strong arms being wrapped around my waist and squeezing me lightly, I squealed in delight.

"I'll beat you to class." Apollo whispered in my ear before running ahead.

"Oh I don't think so." I laughed running after him.

Harry Potter's POV

"I really don't like that guy." I mumbled as I watched Odessa chase after Apollo from afar.

And of course Odessa comes out victorious, like she does every time they have their childish competitions. I have to admit lately she has been doing a lot of smiling.

Around him.

"Me either." Fred groaned.

"Like you ever had a shot." George added.

"That Ravenclaw party says otherwise."

"Are you forgetting I was there as well!!!" George swats Fred in the back of the head.

I role my eyes at their insolence.

"Can you all just be happy that's she's found someone who makes her happy, I mean can you ever recall a moment when she generally was happy with a real smile." Hermione shouted.

Though I know deep down Hermione is right I just can't help but be selfish. What's so special about him that he could get her smile to shine so brightly so easily.

Maybe I wouldn't be so distracted by this if I knew why Odessa was still avoiding me. And yes she's still avoiding me.

I just don't understand why I even care.

She's happy so why does it bother me so much.

It's just like those nights we spent together meant nothing.

The Forbidden Forest.

The Astronomy Tower.

The dorms when I practically told her every thing about me.

But during all those encounters what have I really learned about her...

Yes I know she doesn't have parents and has a hard time sleeping but there has to be more.

Then my mind drifted back to the night we shared in the astronomy tower. At this point she had already drifted off into a long awaited sleep. The blanket that covered the both of us had fallen off of her as I shifted into a more suitable position, I reached to pull the coverings back up when I noticed the hem of her hoodie was pulled up exposing her scared skin.

I saddened at the sight.

Who is she really me what has she been through ?

"It's not that Hermione, I just don't trust him, something is not right with him." I say.

"Jealousy does not look good on you Harry."

But I'm not jealous.

Why would I be jealous?

Am I jealous?

Isolophilia Odessa's POV

"Ha beat you again." I shout.

"Next Time I'll win." Apollo panted. 

"That's what you say every time."

Time skip

Class has just ended and I have now packed up my books Apollo had to leave early for whatever reason so I'll have to walk alone.

Well that's at least what I planned on.

"Isolophilia!" Harry called from afar. I continue to walk pretending not to hear a thing.

"Odessa!!" He called again.

I abruptly stop and slowly turn around meeting Harry's green eyes knowing I can't keep running from him.

"Yes Harry." I started to walk as he caught up to me.

"So I um was wondering if you could help me study."

"Can't Hermione?"

"She's helping Ron."

"Oh." I've got no understanding on the reason I've been avoiding Harry, but anyways it's not like he cares. Why would he care about me while he's kissing and god knows what else with Cho Chang.

"I suppose, when?"

Time skip

"Apollo wait up."

Once I had caught up with Apollo it was complete silence, though every once in awhile I would notice his eyes resting on the locket around my neck. "You seem fairly interested in my locket, any specific reason?"

"It's just well really pretty, like you." I blush at his comment.

Was not expecting that one.

"Well I uh-"

Apollo had suddenly stopped and turned towards me when he noticed my lack of remaining words. He took a strand of hair that had been pulled out of the loose braid hanging over my right shoulder and tucked it behind my ear dragging his long, soft fingers across my neck.

Is it hot in here or is it the robe I still haven't changed out off.

"Your more than pretty Odessa, you are a stunning mystery and all I want to do is get to know you more."

I was speechless.

"We will talk more of this after break for I must leave and visit an old friend,
I'll miss you."

He lifts my hand up to his lips and gives it a soft kiss before walking away leaving me more wordless and clueless than I was before.

Did he just do what I think he just did ?