Chapter 13

Isolophilia Odessas POV

For years I only saw darkness. No happiness, no light, no hope. But that same familiar face walking down the aisle, she had helped me. She helped me see the light when there was none left to see with bare eyes. I never did tell her about my past or my family, but I didn't have to. She never needed to know nor did she ever ask, she was just there.

And that's all I could ever ask for.

But then she left.

And eventually so did I.

"Beatrix!"

"Odessa!?"

"Oh my god, Odessa!!!!!"

Beatrix ran up to me and I wrapped my arms around her. She practically squeezed the essence of life out of me.

"It's been so long." Beatrix says.

"Please it's only been a few month's."
She looked slightly confused.

"Months? Odessa it's been three years." As she said this it felt as time stoped, three years no way I was just...

I was...

I have no idea.

Come to think of it I have no idea where I've been the last few years. I look up to see Beatrix gazing the room looking for a certain person, her eyes then locked on a certain boy with ashy white hair, she looked disgusted as she glared at him.

"Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Yes of course, oh I almost forgot Odessa meet Apollo." Apollo reached down for my hand lifting it up and kissing it softly making me slightly blush through my naturally blushed cheeks. I noticed Harry had been glaring at him from behind my back.

"I have heard so much about you Isolophilia, the pleasure is all mine."

"It's lovely to meet you too Apollo." I say slowly pulling my hand back.

"Come, come meet my friends."

"Guys this is Beatrix Lark an old friend and her...I'm lost help me out."

"Well Apollo here has been staying with our family the last year, it was a real tragedy wasn't it what happened to his parents...but I guess you could say he's my adopted brother."

"I see, I'm so sorry to hear about your parents."

"It's alright, they probably deserved it." I feel everyone's eyes widen around me.

"Anyways Beatrix, Apollo this is Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Ginny, Dean, Fred and finally George." I say pointing to each and every single one of them.

"It's very nice to meet the both of you." Hermione spoke.

"As to you, wait oh my god is that Lore I love that book." Beatrix squealed.

"Yes! It's as well a top favorite of mine." Hermione and Beatrix keep chatting before they finally got up and left together giggling and muttering about different books and stories.

I still haven't processed this whole thing but there was no time, life is short the world is wide and I want to make as many memories as I can before...

Well you know.

When Beatrix left it left a gap between Apollo and I.

"Don't be shy." I gestured for him to move closer, as he did I hear Harry grunt beside me and notice he began clutching his head.

Harry's POV

"Harry are you alright?" Odessa asks I nod, I could tell she knew I was lying but she let it be.

"So Apollo when are you and Beatrix getting sorted." I ask unaware.

"I think tomorrow actually"

Apollo and Odessa continue to chat as the pain on my head continued not stopping for a second. I look up to Ron signaling the sensation.

But all Ron did was stuff his face with chicken.

This Apollo sure had a lot to discuss with Odessa, every time I tried to talk to her he would ask her more questions. It also didn't help the fact she had been avoiding me for some reason ever since the day I took her to the Room of Requirement.

That was 3 days ago.

I then notice he was gazing down towards Odessas neck without her noticing it appeared he was eyeing her locket. Why would someone like him take an interest as something so innocent as a locket around Odessas neck? I don't understand why but it made me almost angry. I wanted to hit something.

No!

I wanted to hit him.

Reason being unknown.

Time skip

"Someone's jealous." Ron implied, walking beside me.

"What! What are you talking about."

"I saw you clenching your jaw as that guy talked to Isolophilia."

"It's not like that!"

"Of cour-"

"No Ron it's really not there's something about him, he gives off a really bad vibes."

"And that my dear Harry is you being overprotective of someone who isn't yours to protect, you heard her in the Room of Requirement...a bit scary that one."

"Ron I'm serious." Ron didn't reply he just stared at me smirking so I did the most logical thing and brought my hand up to his face and slapped him senseless.

"OUCH!"

AN: alternative reality LOL
________________
"Ron I'm serious."

"So is your last living relative"

"That was so out of pocket"
__________________

"Life is short, the world is wide. I wanna make some memories"

  - Donna Sheridan