Ch 12- The darkness consumes me

Isolophilia Odessa's POV

"I need to show you something meet me in the common room in two hours." Harry said, I nodded and left the room.

Time skip

When I was young I would voyage the lands that would desperately try to rid of me. It was always dark and cold and though I acted tough, I was always terrified. I never understand why I was there or even simply what I was meant to do. You see, though I am much older and more mature not much has changed. I'm still a unwanted disease lurking in the shadows, scared of what might happen if I emerge. The only true difference is I now have a purpose, a true purpose to my short lived life.

To put an end to The Dark Lords reign of terror.

To kill the man who took everything from me even from his supposed grave.

To kill my dear old dad.

And Harry is the key to it all.

Time skip

"Ready?" Harry asks, I nod and he grabs my hand.

Harry leads us to the seventh floor to the left corridor of the castle, we walk down a hallway for what felt like an eternity. I had almost forgotten how big Hogwarts actually is. The hallway was breezy and dark with the only light source coming from the few torches cemented to bricks. I never really appreciated Hogwarts architecture but everyday I notice something new and it amazes me.

Suddenly Harry stopped in his tracks putting his arm up in front of my body, I come to a abrupt stop. Harry motions for me to stay put as he proceeds with caution, I raise my brows as he walks up and down the hallway three times before stopping in front of a blank wall then motioning for me to join him. Once I am next to him I notice the cemented walls have started to shift creating a entrance like door.

My eyes widen "is this th-"

"Yep." Harry smiles. I cant believe my eyes.

"No way!"

The Room of Requirement

Let me fill you in because your probably about as clueless as Ron is about his feeling towards Hermione. And let me just say over the last few weeks of ease dropping it is brutally obvious.

The Room of requirement, also known as the come and go room. Its a secret room that only appears to someone in dire need. Cool right. Whatever resides in the room can transform itself into whatever a certain witch or wizard needs in that time.

Lets just say I have a lot of spare time so I've read my fair share of information on the layout of Hogwarts, even the stuff in the restricted section.

Once the door opens all the way I notice many students practicing spells and charms.

"The problem with people today is they've got to much faith and pride that won't allow them to open their eyes." Harry says, staring at the students.

"You see, after the Triwizard's tournament no one believed me besides my friends of course but the people we needed to believe us the most wouldn't, so we did this, we are Dumbledore's Army and we are asking you to stand with us."

"So this is why the three of you were being so secretive about, all those weeks ago?" I ask.

"Are you mad at us."

"Of course not, how could I be, this is amazing, you surprise me more and more everyday Harry." As I spoke I noticed the students had split up on two different sides of the room, moving closer I see Hermione and Ron in the middle.