Chapter 7

Isolophilia Odessa's POV

Saturday In the common room

"You interrupt my reading again, and this book will become a lethal weapon." I said without looking up, Fred lowered the pillow he was about to slap me with.

"Oh come on all you have done all day is sit on this couch and read." George says.

"So boringggg." Fred added

I got up from my seat and noticed the twins had taken steps back as I inched towards them afraid of what I would do. I sighed not wanting to blow off my steam on two imbeciles. I walked back to my books and picked them up.

"And now I will spend the rest of the day sitting on my bed and reading." I smirked then turned and started to walk towards the stairs.

"Someone's on her period." Fred whispered loud enough for the whole room to hear.

"Uh oh." George says, I stand in my place facing the stairs for several moments before I decide to continue, I hear a sigh of relief from the two. I noticed everyone around me has been jumpy, to be fair I did send 2 Slytherins to the infirmary.

"Hey." I say to Hermione and Ginny in the dormitories

"Hi." the girls say in unison.

"Come over here for a second Odessa." I walk over to Hermione's bed.

"What's up." I say looking down at the bed with dresses scattered everywhere.

"What dress should I wear tonight." Hermione asked.

"Hermione, I already said the red one." Ginny said in a frustrated tone.

"Yes, but I want a second opinion."

"So..."

"Uhh yeah the red one really compliments your eyes." she smiled

"So what are you wearing tonight." Ginny asked.

"What?" I replied.

"Of course she doesn't know." Hermione speaks in an unsatisfied tone.

"Know what?" I ask.

"The party, the Ravenclaw party, and before you say anything you have to go." Ginny says.

"And don't worry we have a dress for you."

Hermione brought out a black silk skin tight dress, I grabbed my shoulder rubbing it

"I- I can't wear that."

"You wear whatever you want of course but I thought this would look gorgeous on your body." I stare at it for a moment.

"Maybe, but I need to shower."

"We will wait right here." Ginny says.

"No it's ok I wouldn't want you to be late I'll be there I swear." I replied.

"Are you sure it's no problem for us to wait." Hermione said.

"Just go already before I throw the two of you out the door." I say.

Ginny walks out and Hermione stops in front of me just staring at me.

"Is everything ok Hermione."

"Yes sorry it's just-" she stops for a moment.

"Just forget it, I'll see you at the party." She gives me a faint smile and walks out.

Harry's POV

"What are you thinking about." Ron caught me staring into space.

"Is it Isolophilia?" he went on, my cheeks lit up red.

"So it is." He lit up with excitement.

"Shut it Ron." I said He smirked at me and I slapped him on the head.

"It's just she's so different, it's like she I can't explain the way I feel when I see her it's strange." Ron continued to smile.

"Someone is in love." He teased me and I hit him again.

"I don't think she knows who I am, or at least didn't." I add.

"What do you mean?" Ron replied.

"Yesterday when we were walking back my head started to ache...she saw my scar and after she was gone...what I'm trying to say is I don't think she knew I was thee Harry Potter."

"Just talk to her, I'm sure you're just reading into this."

Getting up we started making our way down the stairs to the common room greeted by Ginny and Hermione.

"You guys look great." I say. Ginny had on a green skin tight dress while Hermione had a red one.

Ron coming down behind me looking down at his shirt buttoning the last button looks up to see Hermione and gets extremely red.

"Yeah." he said replying to my comment, Hermione gets bright red as well.

"Don't worry she's coming." Ginny says to me.

"How long will she be? I want to get the good stuff from Fred before everyone else." Ron says.

"You guys go ahead I'll wait for her." I say Ron smirked towards me again so I hit him again.

"Ouch stop doing that."

10 min later

The girls and Ron had left and I decided to wait for a few minutes before going to check on her. I walk up the stairs meeting and opening the door to hear a shower running. Walking over to the beds I observed the area.

Hermione, Ginny, and other girls' beds were filled with pillows and had picture frames, the areas were filled with life while the area that appeared to be Isolophilias occupied a single pillow, her trunk of clothes, a few books, and a journal on her night side table. She had no pictures, nothing that you would expect a teenage girl to have. Suddenly I hear the shower stop. I looked toward the shower room door that had been left half way opened. I could see her reflection through the mirror, she had a towel wrapped around her body as she combed her wet hair. As she turned slightly I got a glimpse of her back and shoulders, it appeared she had almost burn looking scars running up her body. Not only her back, her skin in general was carved in scars. I snapped back into reality when I had realized she had come out and was giving me a death stare, she then looked down walking over to her bed, not surprised or spooked by my presence in any way.

"Do you mind." she says looking down at her clothes.

"Of course sorry." I turn away walking back over to Hermione's bed staring at a picture on her side table of her Ron and I in our 2nd year, I smile.

"Alright, you're good." she says as I turn back around she has on a silk black dress that compliments her toned body, putting on knee high socks and black boots with a flannel to cover her back I assumed. Then she smudged on messy black eyeshadow around her eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" she nods.

"Why do you cover your scars?" I ask

"Sorry I didn't me-"

"Stop saying sorry all the time and I just don't like to see them." she says.

"Are you upset at me?"

"What no, why would you think that." she replied.

"Why did you run after you saw my scar?" I asked she didn't answer for several moments.

"It wasn't you or your scar...it was me."