CHAPTER-1

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR... THIS STORY IS A REQUEST GIVEN BY: @Immanhydayah2309

and ya thank you for the request @Immanhydayah2309 

the person who is interested in giving a request can give me, i will write one-shots too...

IMMAN POV:

i finally got freedom from homeschooling after so many years but under the condition of being protected by bodyguards! 'HOW FUNNY, the strongest demon in the whole demon world is going to the school with a bodyguard protection' 

I wore black jeans with stripes on them with a white top and a black jacket...

i took a deep breath and opened the door of the classroom and entered the class, everyone's eyes laid on me. i walk to the stage and introduced myself  "it's a pleasure meeting you all, my name is IMMAN AISAKA.!!" 

"w-wait did you just said AISAKA?! the royal family?!" i nodded and said "yup, the only daughter of the aisaka family..."

everyone waited for me to complete the sentence but i didn't, i just left with my name making them a bit surprised... 'these humans are always greedy they will do anything to get money!' i will always keep my guards up with them!

"mm... teach where should i sit?!" i asked calmly as she smiled at me and said, "imman you can sit beside shu, shu please raise your hand!" i turned around to see a boy with white hair and red eyes... 'WAIT, AM I IMAGINING?!' he looks just like me?! 

i smiled at him with a slight blush and sat at my place! the bodyguard of mine stood outside the class for protection... everyone's eyes were on me, they kept on glancing at me making me irritated... 

soon the lunch period came... we demons can live without eating for more than a month, so skipping a single meal a day won't cause a much difference... everyone in the class came to me and began to talk to me sweetly... 'WHAT A PITTY... i can read their mind...' 

when i read their mind... my rage increased. 

I can make my friends jealous by making her my puppet, i will make her mine and rule the world, i will be able to buy anything if i become her friend!

'these mortal humans, I COULD KILL THEM WHENEVER I WANT...' i stood in silence and walked away ignoring them, i asked the bodyguards to go home so i can have some privacy, i went to the rooftop to get some fresh air...

when i reached the roof i heard the sound of bey battle, 'they practice bey battle here, ha?!' i opened the door only to notice many boys staring at me! 'mmm....this is awkward!!' i thought as i noticed a boy with blue hair running towards me...

"gha?!" i gasped in surprise and closed my eyes for the impact of him falling above me, b-but 'i never felt it?!' i opened my eyes slowly to see the blue-haired boy giving me a big smile... 'HE IS WEIRD?! and HIS EYES?!' "can a person be this innocent?!"

i said a bit loud making the other boys turn towards me, they gave me a smile and said "well if you believe it or not, he is..." i chuckled at their answer as the blue-haired boy pouted and said "hey, who do you call innocent!!" well he almost screamed making everyone to close their ears...

i was having an emotionless look on my face as he asked "hey are you sure, your eardrum ok with my screams?!" he asked bit hesitant way but loud enough for a shout... "CAN YOU GUYS BE QUITE I AM TRAINING HERE!!"

'training now?! who is it?!' i thought in curiosity as i followed the others, i saw the same boy from before the same white hair and red eyes that made me blush unwantedly. i clenched my hand lightly making the red-eyed boy peek at me.