CHAPTER-11

"NO I AM GOING, AND I AM GOING TO REVENGE HIM!"

my heart broke when he said that 'something is wrong my heart is sinking by the thought...' i should stop him... "shu wait please i feel something is wrong" i said trying my best to stop him... but instead, he questioned "imman are you going to stop me now?!" he asked with his eyes glowing as his mask was off...

i couldn't stop him i failed... shu hugged me bringing me to his warm embarrassment as he whispered "thanks imman..." something wrong is gonna happen and i am going to face it and save shu for sure...

i thought as i fake smiled at shu hiding my sad face with a mask... 

The next day just as shu said we went to meet lui... but my face filled with shock when i saw... valt and every other... i gasped as i saw them as shu 'tched' but i know he wants to go and talk with them and say to them that 'he missed them...' u ask me how i know!? '90% of the time he talks about them...!'

lui stood there with his maddest smile... i just felt like destroying that smile as my eyes glowed behind the mask... 'thank god i wore a fake on...' if it was my real mask it would have been visible clearly that my eyes were glowing... 

lui asked more over-ordered me to be the ref and well i have no better one so i did... red-eye and lui glanced at each other as they showed their blade to each other... i began scanning their blades as i began the match...

READY SET!!!

3!!!

2!!

1!

LET IT RIP!!!

but the blades dashed to the stadium as both the blades roared with rage and fire... red eye/ shu seemed to concentrated on his revenge but the first match went with a ring out as lui got a point... lui built his blade with a high knowledge i won't blame that cause it's attack system made me wonder and i stood in shock to see the minute structure and royal model it had in it... he must surely have put a lot off the effort in it...

shu have to give his 100% to win and if not it will be another loop of the national tournament... i thought as i began the second match

READY SET!!!

3!!!

2!!

1!

LET IT RIP!!!

this match blew out the competition and my eyes were fixed on their blade... sprizen roared with revenge in it and luinor... it was moreover of... pride and ego... it didn't wish to give up but i would say that should be a sprite of a bey... cause the ego of not giving up and fight is what make it strong...

with one last hit both the blade was thrown out for a simultaneous ring-out finish but lui caught his blade... i gasped a little but was calm as i said "with the ring out finish sprizen get a point the score is 1-1"

now... my pulse is rising and that is when i noticed valt jumping down to watch the match closer... i smiled silently as i began the last round 

READY SET!!!

3!!!

2!!

1!

LET IT RIP!!!

this match kept me on the edge... and valt, his eyes widened in surprise to see their power... but it was at the last min that i found out... 'SHU CAN'T WIN LUI... NOT AT THIS RATE...!' and i was late... at the time when i found lui burst sprizen out...

the impact was so high... i got pushed back by 3-7 steps and that impact broke both of our masks... shu eyes stood there, eyes widen as i had my hand covering my eyes to cover them from bright light...

 shu eyes stood there, eyes widen as i had my hand covering my eyes to cover them from bright light

everyone's eyes went wides as lui's laughter when loud... i removed my hand as i used my palm and its finger to cover half of the face as i saw through my finger's gap... shu looked down and dark his hair covering his eyes as lui said "i know, It was u all alone... my old friend u became a great loser..."

i felt like punching him to wipe those smiles off and yes i was clenching my hand in anger and my bad... lui noticed my glowing eyes...    "You are a blader too, hu?!" he asked as i nodded my head as my palm still remained on my face... he smiled and said "so what kind of loser are u!?" he asked as my lips turned to smirk making him 'tch' in anger...

"2years, 5 months, 1 week has passed after the day u lose to a blader in the national tournament...!" i said with a chuckle which was followed by a smirk as everyone's eyes widen as valt gasped my name "IMMAN..." 

i slowly giggled and said "yes valt... it is me the current Asian champion IMMAN ASAKIE!! also your school friend IMMAN...!" i slowly turned my gaze to see lui stand there with mixed emotion as those smiles looked completely wiped off... 

i smirked as i said "want to remove my palm away now...?!" i asked as i moved my hand away from my face just to look exactly like shu with my hair being a bit long...!  lui etched loud but i noticed shu walking back... i raised my hand to stop him but valt ran before me as he went in front of shu stopping him...

"dude here u are... i have been searching u all alone..." his word stabbed my heart... yes valt and his friends came for shu and they got thrown back but seeing him still having hope in him made me look up at their pure relationship...

but shu just pushed valt away making me gasped as soon as he began to walk away again my body moved on its own as i waled to shu but valt stood in front of me with tears as i gave him a weak sad smile as i said "valt... shu is the only one... u can get back and i promise i will return him to u but i... i am stuck in the hell forever... so please forget me..." i said as i walked away but valt then shouted...

"THEN WHAT ABOUT THE DAYS U, I, AND SHU SPENT TOGETHER WERE THEY ALL LIES? WHY ARE U TOO LEAVING... COME BACK HERE... I WILL FIND U SHU AND IMMAN...!"

'damn those speakers' i thought i followed shu back but when we went a bit deep into the forest he stopped and turned towards me making me flench as he asked... "DO U KNOW ME BEFORE?! I MEAN HAVE WE MET BEFORE" 

he asked but shouted... i stepped back in shock as i searched for an answer... as i trembled "W-what are u saying shu?!" i asked as he came forward pinning me to the tree as he shouted

"WHERE U THE GIRL WHI CAME TO ME IN GLITCHES... DO U KNOW ME BEFORE?! WAS THAT THE REASON WHY U LOOKED SHOCKED WHEN U SAW ME FIRST IN THE SNAKE PIT...!"

SO HELLO READER... WE HAVE GOT A QUITE NO OF READERS AND TO BE HONEST, I AM HAPPY AND I AM SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE TOO...