CHAPTER-9

IMMAN POV:

my heart sank the next second I saw sprizen...  "N-no w-way!" i mumbled as the blader gave me a confused stare in return as i shook my head to shake off the feeling in my head as i said "well then can we start the battle...!" he nodded his head in response!

even though my mask hid my eyes and my reaction my lip movements were reviled... they were shaking and I know that the red eye guy noticed it!! even though he know, red eye didn't speak about it... soon the match started!!

READY SET

3!!!

2!!

1!

LET IT RIP!!!

both of our blades launched to the stadium as the whole room had a heavy shake making everyone's mouth drop in shock!! i smirked and said "the first blader to create equal impact as mine... i guess i like it ya!" i said calmly as the inner really me screamed with heavy blush as i scolded myself 'idiot you almost confessed!!' 

red eye was so concentrated while I was so distracted... and my heart was beat was pounding out of me... for an immortal being like me... i am shocked that my heart could be this fast!! cause my heartbeat is supposed to be very low... when I mean low... normal human can't hear our heartbeat but now it is like... so high in a way that I could burst!

"AND WITH A RING-OUT RED-EYE SCORE 1-0!" my eyes widen at the sight of me losing to him and I gasped at the sight! i signed as suddenly 

*clash*

"what was that just now?!" my father asked me as he slapped across my face making the mask fall off as my father questioned me "what was that just now!?" I didn't look up as my face held down I noticed the eye widen red-eye...

since I didn't answer him my father/ashtem came to slap me again but this time I was the one who took the advantage... i grabbed his hand as my eyes began glowing red making my father startled... he may be the powerful demon in the demon world but I am a powerful being in this whole universe and do you think he can fight me!! and yes since he can't fight me directly he threatens me with my loved ones and the person I care about...

and now he is crossing his line like a boss... i glared at him with my red eyes as I said "that's right you are my father but I didn't give you the rights to slap nor touch me... !" I said as I heard some sneakers and chuckle from my back!

i moved from him and went to the launching position as I asked "well forgive the disturbance... can we continue?!" I asked as he nodded his head in agreement!

"READY SET!"

"3!!!"

"2!!"

"1!"

"LET IT RIP!!!"

but of our blades launched in the stadium 'the only way for me to save him is to win him... but looks like I have to get serious!' "Merium now... wild shift!" I said as I noticed the next attack of red-eye "sprizen now ax launch!" he said as both of our blades collided but nothing changed both of us remained in the stadium the battle went for 20 min and both of us were exhausted!

suddenly "sprizen counter break!" red-eye said making my eyes widen i noticed him smirk as i gave him a shocked expression but it faded when he noticed my smirk...

"MERIUM WILD WOLF WITH A BURST FINISH BLACK E-EY... BLACK QUEEN WINS THE MATCH WITH A SCORE OF 2-1"

i signed and said, "you are really strong and your position is suitable for the king post i know you chose this path after losing to someone but your natural power is better than this i would request you to chose the path of the outte-!"