CHAPTER-14

"DEMON GAURD CATCH HIM... NOW, WITH THE PRINCESS...!"

"W-WHAT?!"

IMMAN POV:

my eye widen in surprise...! what did happen?! did my father find the truth that shu was the one who i fell in love with?! but i was pretty sure he wouldn't kill him right away but this isn't what i expected... and moreover i don't care now... he raised hands and now i am not ready to consider him as my father anymore... i thought as i dragged shu with me through many rooms of my corridor running and hiding continuously... 

but suddenly... "found u...!" a psychopathic voice shouted as my eyes widen as i turned to see ashtem... but my eyes widen in horror to see shu... he was bleeding from his mouth... my heart sank, fear spread, the worst nightmare of my life stood in front of me as i stood in terror as tears pricked from my eyes... as i saw a weak smile in his face trying to reassure me even in this situation... he was stabbed by a sword right in his stomach... it perched through his skin making him bleed a lot!

why did i do all this for!? why was i weak?! why couldn't i get what i want?! at my childhood i lost him and my motherly figure and now it shu WHY?! all i asked is for a love to feel is that a curse or is it me who is a curse?! i never wanted to see nor drag him into this but here he is with blood...

my mind went blank... i never wanted to use this mode since he left but not... i am not ready to lose shu too... i don't care if it kills me in the process... i thought as clenched my hand and began reacting... 

i got shu in my hand as ashtem backed away as shu smiled at me and wiped my wet face as he said... "it's ok... everything has its reasons...!" he said as i held to him dearly as i cried "please shu... don't... shu please don't leave me... not like him...! he left me when i needed the most please u too don't leave me like this!" i cried as i shu's face held a shock expression as it then again turned to a smile

as he said "it's fine~*cough* u can handle it imman... ~ *pant* u are strong than anyone in this world... *pant* *pant* ~~~~ everything in this world~ is balanced... and everything c-comes with a price~~ and the price of ur power... *cough* *pant*... LET IT BE ME!" he said as my body and mind refused to accept the truth...

"PLEASE~~ PLEASE!" I said as he looked at me in confusion as i said "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I AM NOT READY TO LOSE YOU..." i said as my power increased in pure rage...shu gave me a weak sad smile with his last strength as my surrounding turned to a curse and darkness as my appearance began changing... as i lost control... shu looked at me in shock but the sad truth... it wasn't me anymore...

"U NEVER WERE A CHOSEN KING NOR A FIT PERSON TO BE A KING!~~ ASHTEM" 

i said as my surrounding had many glitches of time

i said as my surrounding had many glitches of time... it is not me anymore... it was her... the real queen... the queen of the ancient demon... indeed the real god of creation and destruction... the ice demon with the power to control time of past and future...

she healed shu as she kept him under her protection guard... i began losing my control and my consciousness began failing... 'damn it... she is trying to take over my body after so long...! what do i do?!... if she did take over me then... there is a very big doubt shu can be alive after this battle... NO, I SHOULD NOT LET HER CONTROL ME...

i thought but my situation isn't good... i began losing my consciousness as i went into a deep sleep...

SHU POV:

i have no clue what's going on... but one thing was clear to me... 'this isn't... imman anymore...!' i thought as i clenched my hand as i clenched my teeth in anger for not being useful... "if only i had the power!..."

i said as i watched ashtem getting beaten up but the one thing wrong here is... both of them are evil... ashtem's and the one who is possessing imman has the same intention... their ego is the one which has separated them from teaming up... 'i have to stop this!' i thought as i closed my eyes unable to see the blood lust and the bloody fight between both of them... 

suddenly the girl in the imman's body screamed "KNEEL BEFORE YOUR QUEEN...!" my thoughts went wild 'w-wait it is one of the powers of imman!' ashtem and all the demon's under his kingdom... fell on their knees as they screamed by the intensity of the girl aka imman's real power... but everything went off as my head began to hurt like that day... "AAAgrrrr....!" i growled as i fell on my knees... hearing a voice whispering... 'KNEEL DOWN INFRONT OF UR DESTINATED ONE...! SAVE HER AS PER UR PROMISE...!' the sentence... it is different from before... and the voice?! who's voice is it? it feels like my mother's voice... but why is everything in the form of a glitch?!

"SHU!!!..." this voice... i thought as i looked up to imman... MY IMMAN, THE IMMAN I FELL IN LOVE...! she looked at me with a worried expression as he eyes had tears in them as she slowly said... "glad u are alright... please leave shu...!" she cried as he mouth... mouthed... 'SAVE ME SHU! PLEASE...' she said as the girl who was controlling her came back...

the girl in imman's body looked emotionless... she must be a demon... her appearance and presence signify it... there is no doubt... she is a demon! i thought as she came towards my direction with the sword growing red as she came near me...

once she came opposite to me... her sword reached my neck ready to chop my head off as she asked "are u a demon...?!" my eyes widen again as she asked the same question as imman as i answered... "n-no i w-was born and g-grown in human world....!" i said as sweat roll down my face as her eyes narrowed as she asked... "DO U HAVE PROOF?!" she asked making my eyes widen in surprise and shock...

'how am i suppose to prove that?!' i thought as i studdered... "b-but h-how a-am i s-supposed to d-do?!" i asked as she chuckled and said "how about i test it by testing your soul with touchers!? it will be a slow and steady process of pain...!" she said, as only one thought ran in my brain as fear and shock ran down my body...

'SHE IS CREWEL AND MONSTROUS... SHE IS HEARTLESS AND A PURE DEVIL!'

WELL THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT IN THIS STORY... I AM REALLY HAPPY ABOUT IT... PLEASE FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!

THANK YOU...

TO BE CONTINUED