CHAPTER-3

"IT'S NOTING SHU... IT'S JUST THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME I AM FEELING SAFE AND HAPPY... BUT I AM SCARED THAT I MIGHT LOSE IT...!"

SHU POV:

what is that she is hiding from us?! why is she being cold and then warm-hearted?! is she suffering some kind of problem?! my thoughts were cut off when i saw some tears streaming down her face... they showed pain and i couldn't resist seeing her like that... it makes my now warm heart to hurt...

i hugged her tightly as I said "I will hear anything just spill out the pain IMMAN!!"

When I said that she hugged me more tightly and said cried hard as she said "shu there are many things I wanted to say... But there are things that might hurt you when you know them... But please don't leave me... Cause you are my only and first friend..."

'FRIEND?!' it hurts to hear that word but also comforts me that she trusts me!! "IMMAN I don't care if they hurt me, just don't let the sadness won and take over you!!"

Imman nodded her head and smiled as she soon fell asleep in my hand... *You guys are sitting on the sofa and now you are lying on his chest and hugging him*

TIME SKIP: (brought by shu and imman cuddling!! :3)

NEXT MORNING:

IMMAN POV:

I and shu came together on my bike... And yar yesterday I stayed in shu's house because the Strom became heavy in the night 😢

As soon as I and shu entered the school I noticed my royal guards standing there with some dark aura surrounding them...

And that's it... The lion of the jungle, I mean me!! Ran away in fear!! (Just kidding) I ran and hide behind shu and hugged him as I whispered... "Please save me... Yesterday I got escaped from them and now...!! I'm SORRY...!!" I whispered shyly as I heard him chuckle

He then whispered, "I find that cute off you!!" 'ho no, ho no, ho no no no no...' I began to blush as I hide my head behind his back...

Shu them step forward and moved to explain but "we are sincerely sorry our young lady... We are not fit to take care of you... Please execute us now!!"

I and shu looked dumfolded as I came front and said "it's ok royal guards it was me who ran from you And now UP!!"

I looked at shu and smiled as the senior GUARDS came front and asked "the twin of you looks like a good choice young lady... Happy that you finally found one!!"

"Hu?" I asked in confusion but when I understood that they talked about shu my face turned red and burst out... I saw my royal guards chuckle and the confused shu giving me a confused looks

"How about we take that as a yes!!... And yar... Shu, I mean young master as you protected our young lady. we will from today on, will give you guarding too!!"  They all bowed in front of shu as he sweatdropped!!

So sad of shu!! He was startled by it in a second!!

Well then every one of us went to the class as I and shu sat beside each other with guards waiting out...

THIM SKIPPED (by imman staring at shu with an unreganized feeling in her heart)

IMMAN POV: (again?!)

After the class I and shu went to the roof to meet the bey club members, they seemed to be training and 'wait they are not... Training... They are... Dancing!!'