CHAPTER-4

"IMMAN WON'T BATTLE YOU NOW VALT... SHE HAD MANY WORKS TO DO...!!" 

IMMAN POV:

i was shocked when shu said that but he wasn't lying anyway... i was the one who said him i had many works to do, so it's just a matter of fact!!

TIME SKIPPED:

IMMAN POV:

"it is Friday already?! this soon?! so i have to call the old man now?!" i asked in a sarcastic tone as the housekeeper said, "y-yes my lady, please don't talk about the master that way...!" i growled at his comment as i said "ya-ya that stupid old brat who hasn't died yet because of the greed to the crown!!"

i said in anger as the servants of my mansion fell on the floor with a scared look... "WHAT?!..." i asked in confusion as i didn't understand why they were scared... the head main slowed stuttered as she said "m-my lady~ y-your d-demon mode~ h-has been... a-activated!!" 

"my demon mode?! don't say me that...... my powers are overflowing!!" 

i made a mirror appear as i saw my demon mark on my cheek a red diamond that represents my power!

i signed and deactivated my power as i changed my dress to a normal human one

i then called to the old hang as i hear 

"Hello, my princess!! how are you!??!"

"aren't you dead yet?! i thought your health was too bad in a way that you could die anytime!!" i said in a mocking tone 

"aww I am hurt, is this the way you talk to the father who grew you with all efforts?!" he said in a fake sad tone pissing me off

"i guess that's enough asthem!! don't you think it's time for you to come to the point?!" i said quite angry as i hear his chuckle!!

"is my girl angry because i am wasting her time?! or is she angry because it is time for her to meet her human friends!" he asked almost in a threatening tone making me shocked!!

"you bastard ashtem, touch them. i will kill you!!!" i almost shouted which activated my ice demon which broke the windows of my mansion and froze the hall completely! 'damn it' i cursed as he asked!!

"don't get angry what if your human friends saw this!!? they will hate you and try to kill you for being a monster right!? And you know demons are prohibited in the world you are living right?!" i was speechless, he was right indeed!!

"i don't care!! i am ready to die if it is for my friends!!" i said the truth as my father laughed and said!

"my dear, humans are too greedy to get your love...!!" i growled as i asked!!

"What is the real purpose of you sending me here! you forced me to stay here and live in the world where demons are prohibited and you were the one who asked me to make some friends and now what made you threaten me!?" i asked in a sharp high pitched tone as he chuckled evilly and said!

"imman remember i only said you to make friend not to choose you future..... life par-" i cut him off as is said 

"you shut your filthy mouth now! it is my life and you have no right to interfere in it and i will never allow you to do that, remember that were ever you go!! i won't hesitate to kill every demon in my own world if it is good for the person i love!! i don't care if i die in the end or i become a siner at the end!! REMBER THAT I WILL PROTECT THE PERSON I LOVE!!!!" 

i shouted loudly making the walls crack as my destruction demon came off with my form changing!! i cut the call the next second controlling my anger to the best!!

i didn't dare to look at anyone's face as i blankly said "i am going for a walk! make sure my room is clean when i come home and make my bath ready too!" i said as i teleported my self to the river bank i sat in the grass as i let the wind take control of my soft skin!!

i closed my eyes as i heard the soft flow of wind which calmed the anger in me... suddenly i heard some noise near me... i opened my eyes to see... SHU!! "hey imman sorry if i disturbed you!!" he said with an apologized look as i smile and said, "no need to apologize some company can make my dull mood good!!"

i then noticed a bandage on his shoulder that got revealed by the wind that moved his sleeves up! "hey shu you ok?! what is that bandage for?! did you hurt yourself!" i asked panicking as he chuckled and said, "thanks for your concern imman but i guess i am doing fine!!"

i puffed and said "no you are not!! say what happened!!" i said with a carrying expression as he blushed and said, "i am happy that you care about me but i am serious i am completely ok and i am ready for the finals of district tournament!" 

he smiled as i felt a warm feeling again! 'what is this feeling?!' i thought as i said said "well how about i prey to an angel to cure you?! will that be fine?!" i said with a smile as he smiled and said "sure but they don't exist right?!" he said as i chuckled and though 'YOU WILL SEE!!'

TIME SKIPPED:

SHU POV:

my mind was filled with the thing that imman said 'My wishes always came true!! so the angel will surely cure you!!' It was nearly 12:00 but nothing happened i decided to go to sleep but that was when...

*Swish*

I girl with green hair who looked beautiful came into my room out of nowhere and walked towards me!!

She had a pleasant smile "IMMAN!!" I said without thinking... 'she remained me of imam...

The girl/Angel got tensed as she asked "IMMAN?!??" I got snapped out as I said "never mind sorry about that!!"

She smiled again as she came near me and helped my wounds with a single touch!!

"Wow!!"

I said I shock as the girl/Angel said

"If you wanna thank then thank imman, you got a great friend over there!!"

finally made some editing to my story of this part!! 

PUBLISHED: 5.3.2021

EDITED: 6.3.2021