CHAPTER-15

'SHE IS CREWEL AND MONSTROUS... SHE IS HEARTLESS AND A PURE DEVIL!'

SHU POV:

my body trembled at the heartless demon in front of me... she is in my lover's body and i don't have the guts to hurt her just because she is in my lover's body! the smirk plastered in her face was quite enough to show that she was going to kill me in all the ways, i am late... i can't run nor move...

she took her sword out as she placed it in my neck and took the position to slight it off as i closed my eyes to just accept my defeat but what came next was unexpected... the impact that i was waiting for never came and hit me... i was then startled by the sudden sound of the sword falling i opened my eyes to see a crying imman who had tears falling down her face in pain... she held her chest as she said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... i tried not to hurt you, i even tried pushing you away but... i can't, i don't wanna hurt you shu...!" 

she said as she took a deep breath and screamed "PLEASE RUN!!! NOW!" she said as the demon in her took the control back as the demon growled annoyingly as the demon girl said " aaggr... looks like this little girl loves you too much... her will power to protect you is so high!!" she growled as i got up and began running as much fast i can, running away from her... 

but the thought of running away from her was wrong... she was super fast... in a shift of movement there she was in front of my face with the sword the pierced into my skin tearing it apart straight into my chest removing my heart from my body...

the unbearable pain that was so much that i didn't give me even the chance to scream! but what i didn't expect was the reflex response that we got from the royal dollar that imman was wearing... the red royal dollar that imman was wearing began glowing...

the demon's eyes widen as she gasped "y-you

the demon's eyes widen as she gasped "y-you... i-it c~an't be... t-the n~ext k-king of the demon k-kingdom!? t-the one t-to m-marry i~imman?!" she said as she trembled in fear but my body tensed up when i felt a familiar presence...

"M-mother...!" i gasped in the sudden familiar presence as she stood behind me glaring at the demon in front of me who was trembling right now! the demon pulled the sword out of my body in a swift movement making me cough blood out as i fell on my knees as my mother held me... her eye was filled with worries and I felt my life draining out of me...

but my concentration went on something else... it was on my mother i was shocked! how did she come here out of nowhere!? why is the strongest and the ancient demon of all time is shaking by seeing her! what's going here first!? where all the doubts...

i grasped my mother's cloth grabbing her attention from glaring at the evil demon as i questioned... "how did you come here out of nowhere mom!? why does my head hurt when imman uses her power on the other demon!? and what was the dream is about... the boy and the girl what is that!? why does my brain remains blank when i think about my past!?" i asked as my mother gave me a sad smile and said...

"looks like i have to tell you everything now shu... and i guess you have someone important to save too... imman needs your help shu... don't run away face the problem cause this demon isn't here for imman it is here for you!" she said as i looked at her in pure shock not being able to understand anything!

my mother changed her looks as she stood with a beautiful designed gown and ornaments as she smiled at me and said "SHU KURENAI THE BLOODLINE OF THE ROYAL KURENAI FAMILY IS THE CROWNED PRINCE WHO IS TO BE THE NEXT KING AND YOUR BELOVED WIFE IS SUPPOSE TO BE IMMAN HYDAYA THE ON WHO IS DESTINATED TO YOU SOUL...!"

She said as she touched my forehead making all my memories come back tears ran down by, the memories of my past

She said as she touched my forehead making all my memories come back tears ran down by, the memories of my past... the time i played with imman the time were ashtem mistreated imman the time when ashtem caged imman and kicked me and my other out, the way ashtem torched the demon world citizen... it was horrible... i thought as my looks turned to my real demon form!

there i was standing with my pure white beautiful wings spread at it's fullest pride glowing with overflowing power as the demon the was under my mother spell broke out and fell on the ground in fear as my mother said

there i was standing with my pure white beautiful wings spread at it's fullest pride glowing with overflowing power as the demon the was under my mother spell broke out and fell on the ground in fear as my mother said... "that's right ancient royal demons were powerful but compared to the lastest generation they can never stand a chance... the royal demons always surpass their parent and ancestors, so don't you dare dream of claiming the world the was long gone from your hand...!"

i looked at her with a glare as she glared back at me with the same intensity... it might be right that she can't win me... but there is no guaranty that she will back down and i will win cause i got my powers back after so long time and i have no experience in handling it... whereas she is a demon who ruled the demon kingdom for centuries and she is the first demon queen who caused all the fight and disequality between the humans and demons

and just as i thought she didn't back down but instead she came to in a head on fight! 'how interesting!' i thought as i said "you will surely get you karma back... for what you are doing to imman... i will just say it once... cause i am growing a bit impatient in my demon form..." i stopped as i took a deep breath and shouted... 

"GIVE MY IMMAN BACK... OR I WILL THROW YOU BACK TO THE HELL YOU CAME FROM!"