CHAPTER-7

"T-THE D-DEMON PRINCESS... IMMAN?!... w-what's going h-here?!"

SHU POV:

I stuttered in fear as imman turned towards me nodded her head as she said "yes shu... you are right I am a demo princess and this demon... he is here for me..." what is going here... my body froze in fear and I had no clue why am I unable to speak nor think properly... my calm character totally gave up...

the demon in front of us then began to laugh mercilessly as he said "my future queen... i wished to marry you but you fell for someone and I don't like it so I will kill you and take the throne for my own..."

imman's face turned serious as she whispered... "you die... if you try..." my eyes widen as the demon in front of us asked, "what's with that low voice... beg... beg for mercy... say you will be mine and give me the throne...! say it loud let me hear you again... come say what you actually said?!..."

imman lifted her head with anger as she said... "you will die... if you try...!" that tone... it felt so dark that the demon in front of us got startled for a moment... but his rage increases as it sent a blast towards imman... imman ran towards me as I stood beside her... she warped her arm protectively around me as we both feel off the window by broking the glass...

imman safely brought me to the land as I found myself in the school ground... the demon which attacked us stood in front of imman as it came out of now were making me shock... imman's eyes glowed as she raised her voice "KNEEL" and the next min... the demon feel on his knees holding his chest

*BUMP*

*DUP*

my chest suddenly began to hurt... "aargh..." for some odd reason I heard a voice commanding me as it said 'obey... the queen' imman ran towards me as she hugged me and said "shu it's ok, try to calm down... it-......!?" imman got cut off as I sensed her tensing up... i looked at her beautiful glowing red eyes as she looked startled at me... i gave her a confused look as she slowly said...

"s-shu... y-your eyes...?!" she asked as I stood completely confused... imman brought her hand near my eyes as she touched my scare and said, "t-they are... glowing...!" I gasped at her words as i began to shake violently.... "what's wrong with me...!" i asked as imman hugged me and tried calming me down... i blushed but the fear in me was higher than the other feeling...

the demon began to run towards imman to attack her but imman was in a bad mood as she said... "don't dare to touch the person dear to me...!" and the next thing i saw was... blood... only blood...

the demon got vanished and the blood of the demon spilled on the floor... imman covered my eyes as she closed her own eyes as well... 

i slowly opened my eyes only to see imman crying so hard on the empty ground... she looked broken and it hurt me... i slowly walked near her and warped my hands slowly as she got startled by my actions...  she looked at me with her eyes widen... i gave her a smile in return as she began to shiver as she spoke...

"why?!..." she asked making me confused... "hu.......?!" she slowly pushed my hands away as she asked "why?!... why do you still try to calm me down?!... i-i am... i am a monst-!" i cut her off by placing my finger as i shook my head and said... 

"no... you are not...!" imman's eyes widen as she asked "why?!.... why do you still care for me... i was the reason they tried killing you... then still why?!" she shouted as she began to cry holding her chest... i then began to speak...

"i care about you BECAUSE...!" i dragged the sentence that i was about to say... as i thought it twice before saying it... "BECAUSE I..... I LOVE YOU DEARLY... AND I AM BLINDED BY THAT... I AM NOT AFRIDI OF DEATH IF IT IS FOR YOU...!"

with that, i went closer to imman and closed the gap between us making imman shock... i kissed her lips making her shock imman gripped my shirt as tears rolled faster than before... i pulled my lip back as imman looked into my red eyes as I looked into hers

IMMAN POV:

when shu pulled back from the kiss my heartbeat was at its peak I felt like bursting out my body was filled with emotion that I couldn't define and I was so startled and felt so bad that I couldn't accept myself being a demon spoiling a humans life...

'I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS...!'

I teleported me and shu to the classroom as I flew outside the window making shu stand near the window... "imman what are you doing?!" shu asked concern about my reaction... as he said "imman i don't care if you don't return the feeling but please don't leave me...!" shu begged making my heartbreak...

i gave a sad smile and shook my head as i said "no... i-i don't hate you shu... I-I LOVE Y-OU T-TOO MUCH... and i-it hurts seeing you g-getting hurt...!" i said as tears feel... shu grabbed my hand as he said...

"i don't care i wanna be with you and if i have to die... it will be in your hands... i promise...!" my eyes widen at what he said as i gave a sad smile again and said "even i wish i could be with you and be happy... b-but... i-i can't!... i-i'm sorry...!!" shu's eyes widen in surprise as he came to oppose me...

"but imman i can-!" i cut him off with a kiss as i began to erase his memorize about me... shu tried fighting me but didn't work... i succeded and erased him memorize as i took him to his home and made him lie in the bed... i kissed his forehead as i said "I'm sorry... and... i won't get mad if you don't forgive me... and won't blame you if you get someone else better than me... c-cause... i-i d-deserve t-this... I DESERVE THIS PAIN FOR BEING A DEMON!!"

i said stuttering the last line crying so hard as i began to fly away... 

"GOODBYE SHU... I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL...!"

TIME SKIPPED:

"welcome home... sweetheart... what brought my dear daughter here?!" ashtem asked imman as imman looked at his eyes with no emotion as she said... "i agree...!" she said making ashtem confused... "what do you mean?!" ashtem asked as a small smirk formed in his face...

"I AGREE TO BE YOUR STRONGEST BLADER OF SNAKE PIT.....!"

ashtem was surprised as he asked "are you sure that you wanted to take that post?!..." imman nodded her head as she spoke... 

"I AGREE ONLY UNDER ONE CONDITION... I NEED ONE HUMAN... WHO CAN BE THE KING TO SUPPORT ME..."

HELLO EVERYONE... AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I HAVE PUBLISHED THIS BOOK ON TIME THANK GOD...

PFF...

AND YAR INSTALLING GRAMMARLY WAS A BIG HELP... BUT IT ALWAYS CHANGES "SHU" to "SHE" ON AUTO CORRECTION AND I ALWAYS SUFFER from THAT...

AGRR...

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING...

TO BE CONTINUED BY THE NEW SCHEDULE RELEASED...

THANKS OF READING