A/N

hello readers and supporters!!

this A/N is to inform you that this story will be updated only once a month and the reason is that I am studying high school and the work I am having is very high to maintain and especially because of this pandemic situation of corona and India being at the current top position... we are going under lockdown and our schools are just throwing the work upon our shoulders... and we students are under high pressure of completing them...

upon this work, I have many kinds of stuff to do... i maintain a youtube channel, blog, and write stories on Wattpad all this work makes my situation more worst... i don't have enough time even to sleep and the worst part is I began skipping my breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the tight schedule...

and I found out that... these things are making my condition bad and my stress level high so... i decided on doing something about this...

FIRST,

I thought on stop writing stories... but I like writing them... so I can't stop myself...

SO,

I decided on doing them by giving myself some time... hope you guys understand my situation and will support me...

from...

MAY I will begin to update one story every week...

1st FRIDAY:

THIS LOVE WAS FRAMED?? shu x OC x lui (FORMERLY: can love go this complex?! shu x OC x lui)

2nd FRIDAY:

IT ISN'T A SIN IT'S A MATE MARK!!? meliodas x OC

3rd FRIDAY:

DEMONS ARE PROHIBITED?! shu x OC

4th FRIDAY:

SHE IS THE REAL QUEEN "HORRIBLE RIGHT?!" meliodas x OC

hope you guys understand my situation and cooperate with me...

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING...